Beiträge von rfguy

lol tbh, I may just hold out as next week I'm having a nice new shinny fiber broadband installed along with a decent router. hopefully that'll sort the issue. if i get time over the weekend though i may just reset the current router and just set the OMV box up and a local machine and test. :)

so i decided to reset the router to default then load my backup config.. its still the same, i can type my external IP into the browser followed by :90 and the OMV WebGUI loads up || how can i stop this!! i want it away from the WWW!

I've no idea re the phones IP that's issued by the mobile provider tbh..

Well i think ill reset the router tomorrow to defaults and try again and see if this makes a difference.

Thank you all for your time and input :thumbup:

It could well be the router!
    I've run Nmap all over the router and its showing ports 53 - 5060 - open only.
    my OMV box is showing ports 22- 445- 111- 139- 90- (i changed 80 to 90 for HTTP in OMV)

Hi v|1969,

I've run Net Analyzer software on my IPhone and it is showing under the "Cell Information" an IP address starting 10.xxx.xx.xx.

yes, my OMV IP address falls in the 192.168.x.x and is diff to my ISP static IP.

The OMV box runs on a static IP.
    ISP IP is static.
    mobile carrier has given my device a IPV4 address.

Its confusing the hell out of me, as I've re-booted the router and I still get the same issue. I basically just want to disable any access from the out side world to my OMV box..

Hi all,

I have created a USER account on OMV and when i log into the USER account via the WebGUI all i can see is dialogue boxes to enable me to change the user credentials!? please see attachment.

Is there supposed to be user folders located in here after i have created them?

Cheers :thumbup:

Hi all,

firstly, thanks to admins for the add to the OMV forums :thumbup:

Now onto my small dilemma I'm having with OMV...

I want to disable the OMV WebGUI login over "WAN" and just keep access to the WebGUI via the "LAN" Only login. I think I've disabled all the correct settings in my router and OMV but now when i put my static IP from my ISP into the URL and search, the browser brings up the OMV WebGUI login. surley this shouldnt happen! ?( I was connected to the 4G mobile network whilst using the safari browser.

No port forwards are active on the router. port 80 is showing active in the OMV under the "General Settings" Tab.
    under the "Service Discovery" I've also disable the "Web Admin".

Equipment;
    Raspberry PI 3
    ISO 3.0.51 OMV image loaded to a 16GB and installed from fresh
    SSH and SMB running only.

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)