Beiträge von medri

Hi all,

since a week I have the issue that I cannot update my system anymore. Everytime I use apt install or apt upgrade I get the following error message:

When I try and reinstall openmediavault I get the same error.

What is my problem?

Info: 6.1.4-2 (Shaitan) on a proxmox host

Hi all,

I know it is slightly offtopic, but I didn't know where to ask elsewhere:

Is there a port of the autoshutdown-plugin for regular (non-OMV) available? I would like to implement this on my debian server.

####### ↓Deutsch↓ ##############################################################

Hi zusammen,

auch wenn es ein wenig offtopic ist, wusste ich nicht, wo ich sonst die Frage stellen soll.

Gibt es einen port des Autoshutdown-Addons für "normale" Debian-Systeme ohne OMV-spezifische Verzeichnisstruktur? Ich würde das gerne auf einem Server hier im Homelab einsetzen.

Regards

Manu

Okay, now it got worse.

all my ssl is f#cked up. When I try and log in to my system trough the internet I get the error message that my certificate has expired.
    On my server the command certbot certificates gives me a valid certificate.

Code
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found the following certs:
      Certificate Name: OMV
        Domains: xxx.yyy.zz abc.def.gh
        Expiry Date: 2018-05-26 22:18:48+00:00 (VALID: 56 days)
        Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/OMV/fullchain.pem
        Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/OMV/privkey.pem

When I try an dchange something on the Admin-Panel of OMV everything SSL related (like a renew, etc) gives me an error as follows:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/private/openmediavault-7df41814-8987-4eed-8701-d3051d779431.key") failed (SSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

And if i click on details

Im stuck and out of ideas.

Any suggestions what I could do?

Please don't make a symlink. omv-letsencrypt was removed because it was duplicate code. You can see the proper code here - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…lt/mkconf/letsencrypt#L38
    That said, assuming you are using OMV 3.x+, a cron job (not shown in scheduled jobs) will be created by the plugin. The new plugin also was changed to accommodate multiple domains. Just regnerate a new cert.

Thanks, got it solved.

I had to uninstall letsencrypt, delete the certificate (make sure it is not used anywhere in OMV or it won't delete), reboot and reinstall letsencrypt. Generating a new certificate solved the problem.

Thanks all for your help!

Hallo zusammen,

mir ist mittlerweile (unbemerkt) mein letsencrypt-Zertifikat abgelaufen, das ich über das Plugin erstellt habe.
    Wenn ich über "Geplante Aufgaben" (cron-jobs) ein manuelles Update machen will, dann gibt er mir folgenden Fehler aus

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive --user=root -- omv-letsencrypt 2>&1' with exit code '127': /bin/sh: 1: omv-letsencrypt: not found

Wenn ich auf "Details" klicke kommen folgende Zusatz-Infos

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive --user=root -- omv-letsencrypt 2>&1' with exit code '127': /bin/sh: 1: omv-letsencrypt: not found' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc:175
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMVRpcServiceCron->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusGk...', '/tmp/bgoutputet...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/cron.inc(179): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceCron->execute(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('execute', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Cron', 'execute', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

Ich kann leider sehr wenig damit anfangen, außer, dass ich lese, dass der Befehl 'omv-letsencryp' nicht gekannt wird.
    Per shell bin ich auch nicht wirklich weiter gekommen.

certbot certificates liefert mir folgenden output

Code
    certbot certificates                                                                                                                     
    Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log                                                                                             
    Found the following certs:                                                                                                                           
      Certificate Name: omv                                                                                                                              
        Domains: xxx.xxx.xx
        Expiry Date: 2018-03-09 17:34:56+00:00 (VALID: 73 days)                                                                                          
        Certificate Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/omv/fullchain.pem                                                                                        
        Private Key Path: /etc/letsencrypt/live/omv/privkey.pem                                                                                          

Im OMV-Dashboard wird mir jedoch folgendes angezeigt.
    Gültig bis 24.12.2017
    CN=meine Webadresse

Wo ist der Fehler und wie behebe ich ihn?
    Danke und Gruß
    Manu

Hi all,

I filled my NAS with 2 harddrives that used to be in my old (non-OMV) NAS. Now, whenever I go to "File Systems" I get an error message and the list is empty (althoug there is one hdd running in OMV already.
    It might have something to do with the error that I used to remote-mount my old NAS to OMV.

Here is the error

Code
    Fehler 
    #0: exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Could not fetch a matching mount point from the provided fsname: '/media/138cd6c5-b389-4aaf-be3b-8da0918ccc77'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/remoteabstract.inc:189 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/remoteabstract.inc(134): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\RemoteAbstract::fetchMountPointFromFstabByFsnameAndType('/media/138cd6c5...', 'cifs') #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(817): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\RemoteAbstract->getImpl('/media/138cd6c5...') 
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(67): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getFilesystems() 
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array) 
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(296): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array) #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #10 {main}

Anyone have an idea to solve the problem?

Regards,
    Manu

Hi folks,

I have an installation of pyload through OMV-extras, also I need to install Resilio Sync (because SyncThing is not working properly). When I install Resilio through Docker I have a problem that both pyload and Resilio are using the port 8888 as a listening port.
    When I deactivate pyload I can open Resilio, when I deactivate Resilio I can use pyload. But this is not the solution.
    Setting the port for Resilio to something different (I've tried 1234) it just gives me a "connection refused"

What can I do, it's freaking me out...

Thanks and regards,
    Manu