Beiträge von farso92

ok i find a solution...it is not so beautiful but it is effective...considering that the problem happened at every reboot i solved performing a command during startup...I explain everything to others who have or will have the same problem.

open the file rc.local with the command sudo nano /etc/rc.local
    then add before the line "exit 0" the command sudo sntp -s time.google.com
    close and save the file and reboot

At each restart the rpi will be forced to change the time using google server

hi guys, i have a problem with the time on my omv system installed on a rpi 2. The version is 3.0.87.
    I set the time manually and the rpi the clock seems maintaining the correct time, but when i turn off the rpi the clock changes totally the time
    I tried to use but it does not seem to work. Can someone help me?

i cant' belive but now the printer works fine...after a lot of attempts i found a good solution...i share my solution:

1) install cups and other packages:
    sudo apt-get install cups
    sudo apt-get install build-essential

2) download the driver from this link http://www.boichat.ch/nicolas/capt/capt-0.1.tar.gz and extract it on the path /usr/src/

3) install the driver:
    sudo usermod -a -G lpadmin accountName (usually admin)
    cd /usr/src/capt-0.1
    make
    make install
    modprobe usblp
    chmod a+rw /dev/usb/lp0
    /etc/init.d/cups restart

4) Go to "yourIP":631 and add the print using the driver lbp-810 (it works fine)..VERY IMPORTANT: when you add the print rem
    to go to miscellanous and set alwaysReset

5)Change DeviceURI usb://Canon/LASER%20SHOT%20LBP-1120?serial=0158030E with DeviceURI serial:/dev/null on /etc/cups/printers.conf:
    sudo nano /etc/cups/printers.conf -> make the change
    /etc/init.d/cups restart

end

I recommend to control the printer with google cloud print (to add the printer you can use cloudprint-service)

thank you for the answer...i tried to add the printer using ssh and the command

sudo /usr/sbin/lpadmin -p LBP1120 -m CNCUPSLBP1120CAPTK.ppd -v ccp://localhost:59787 -E

but now i have an other error : lpadmin: Bad device-uri scheme "ccp"

hi guys, i want share an old canon printer lbp-1120. I installed cups plugin, i added the printer with the right driver but it doesn't want work. It say the message:

/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstocapt not available

Can you help me? thanks