Beiträge von amedangela

Hi,

i have same exact problem after installing latest OMV 5 release, not able to backup headless with Clonezilla as previously done with OMV 3. i can only backup it with local console. I dont think it is is an issue with router. i also restored old OMV 3 backup and it took correctly ip address when booting with clonezilla.

it seems to me it's ok
    dpkg -l | grep -i headers
    ii linux-headers-4.9.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 4.9.51-1~bpo8+1 amd64 Header files for Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.4-amd64
    ii linux-headers-4.9.0-0.bpo.4-common 4.9.51-1~bpo8+1 all Common header files for Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.4
    ii linux-headers-amd64 4.9+80+deb9u2~bpo8+1 amd64 Header files for Linux amd64 configuration (meta-package)
    ii linux-libc-dev:amd64 3.16.43-2+deb8u5 amd64 Linux support headers for userspace development

it is there:
    dpkg -l | grep -i virtualbox-dkms
    ii virtualbox-dkms 5.1.26-dfsg-2 all x86 virtualization solution - kernel module sources for dkms

i see that it is x86 virtualization solution. need to installa a different version for x64?

Hi,
    getting issue at enabling of virtualbox. follow the error code i get.
    "Errore #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf virtualbox 2>&1' with exit code '1': WARNING: The character device /dev/vboxdrv does not exist. Please install the virtualbox-dkms package and the appropriate headers, most likely linux-headers-amd64. You will not be able to start VMs until this problem is fixed.VBoxManage: error: Failed to create the VirtualBox object!VBoxManage: error: Code NS_ERROR_SOCKET_FAIL (0xC1F30200) - IPC daemon socket error (extended info not available)VBoxManage: error: Most likely, the VirtualBox COM server is not running or failed to start.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/virtualbox.inc(93): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMV\Engined\Module\VirtualBox->applyConfig()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusSt...', '/tmp/bgoutputmd...')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#12 {main}"

is it a known issue?
    someone can help to fix it?
    Thanks

here you are.
    Thanks

ii openmediavault 3.0.89 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-autoshutdown 3.1.4 all OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    ii openmediavault-backup 3.6 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-links 1.5 all OpenMediaVault links plugin
    ii openmediavault-minidlna 3.3.10 all OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    rc openmediavault-mpd 1.0.3 all OpenMediaVault MPD (Music Player Daemon) plugin
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.29 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-owncloud 2.0.3 all OpenMediaVault ownCloud plugin
    ii openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.1 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii openmediavault-shellinabox 3.4 all Web-based SSH client.
    ii openmediavault-transmissionbt 3.0.9 all OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.
    ii openmediavault-webdav 3.0.3 all OpenMediaVault WebDAV plugin.
    ii openmediavault-wol 3.2 all OpenMediaVault WOL plugin

Hi,
    I upgraded omv with omv-release-upgrade and it worked fine,server come up and i can ssh into it , but web login is failing with this message:
    Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

As far as I read i missed removing plugin not anymore supported in omv 3 like owncloud. Now i need to understand how to remove such plugin and how to restore weblogin.
    Can you please drive me how to fix the problem?
    Thanks

Hi There,
    i'm getting crazy in the setup of mpd and streaming music over android mobile phone
    I have installed mpd plugin on OMV:
    mpd (MPD: Music Player Daemon) 0.16.7
    and the installed M.A.L.P. MPD client app on the android mobile phone. well i can correctly see that library is sync from shared folder on MP daemon on OMV and also from MPD logs in verbose mode can see that streaming started.
    but unfortunately no audio output on the android mobile phone :(
    on MPD plugin in OMV in audio output tab i select ALSA as type and played aroung its configuration with differente combination...bu no lucky.
    is there any additional setting to execute to get music streaming working on mobile phone?
    Please help me