Beiträge von ThomasDr

Hello,

Browser refresh fixed this error.

But i have a problem with luks encrypted drives.
    It looks like encrypted Partition working.
    But Full encrypted Drives, generate an error.

I have now switched from the XU4 to an RPi4 as a test

First the RPC Error with link to syslog:

Bash
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('LuksMgmt', 'getContainersLi...', Array, Array, 3)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #2 {main}

regards

ThomasD

Hello,

I try to install OMV5 on an XU4.
    But there are still some problems, my first try with Armbian Buster 4.14 had so many errors that I had to start again, this time with Armbian Buster 5.4.

With the install script, I get a warning:

But OMV is installed anyway.

The next step is the Network config.
    In the OMV Web Gui I can't add a new Network adapter:

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'options' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.network.interface'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'options' does not exist in the model 'conf.system.network.interface'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('options')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('options', '', true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/network.inc(135): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/network.inc(542): Engined\\Rpc\\Network->setInterfaceConfig(Array, Array)\n#5 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Network->setEthernetIface(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array)\n#8 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('Network', 'setEthernetIfac...', Array, Array, 1)\n#9 {main}"}}

At the SMB Sectiona similar mistake:

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('localmaster')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('localmaster', true, true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/smb.inc(81): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Smb->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('SMB', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#8 {main}"}}

And at NFS too.

Bash
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('numproc')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('numproc', 8, true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/nfs.inc(77): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Nfs->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('NFS', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#8 {main}"}}

regards
    ThomasD

Hello,

if i access the WebGui config Side from ClamAV i get a RPC Error:

And this Syslog:

And my System info:

What can i do?

regards
    ThomasD

Hello,

I use luks on the last image from tkaiser with out problem.

regards

Gesendet von meinem BV6000 mit Tapatalk

Hello,

I have installed OMV_3_0_88_Odroidxu4_4.9.57.img.xz and reconstructed the system by dubbing the config.xml and etc/samba.
    It took a few more rework, but it worked.
    Next step was upgrade to OMV4. "omv-release-upgrade" command which worked so far, only initramfs-tools installation had an error with error code busybox is need for initramfs-tools. After install busybox initramfs-tools run too, and any thing looks fine.

regards
    Thomas

Hello,

after playing around with my old omv xu4 installation, I crash my system.
    I thing it's a good idee to start with your new Image.
    I have a Backup of my old System, can I can use it settings?

Another question, why not use the standard OS for the XU4 and OMV?

I read about OMV4, is there a XU4 Image for Download?

Regards

you mean that starting from samba 3.8 I cannot set username and password "inline" in the command but use sec file approach?

Hello,

not the Samba Version, the Linux Kernel Version. The newer Kernel change the security and if you try to connect to a old Samba Server you got a Permission denied (13). The differend is only, if you not set the sec option the old kernel use sec=ntlm and the new sec=ntlmssp.

A good GUI for mounting is smb4k just like the Explorer Network section in Windows.

regards
    ThomasDr

Hi, I configured e remote share mount but when I ssh on omv machine if I try to access this folder I receive a "Permission denied"; why?
    I need to perform some bash operation on files.

Another question: where smb share or mountign point in general should be placed in a linux system?

Code
    aaa@raspberrypi /srv $ ll
    total 20
    drwx------   2 root root    4096 Apr 13 07:44 584caf66-fd3c-4814-892a-1a7eb0bd7264
    drwxrwsrwx+ 16 1000 users   4096 Apr 12 23:59 dev-disk-by-label-ScreenPlayHD
    drwxr-xr-x   2 ftp  nogroup 4096 Jun 30  2014 ftp
    drwxr-xr-x   2 1000 users   4096 Apr 13 00:05 vodafone_smb
    aaa@raspberrypi /srv $ cd 584caf66-fd3c-4814-892a-1a7eb0bd7264/
    -bash: cd: 584caf66-fd3c-4814-892a-1a7eb0bd7264/: Permission denied

Hello,

Linux Mountpoint /mnt and /media are a good choice.
    /mnt for commandline
    /media for Desktop
    Media is automatic shown at Desktop mnt not.

How do you mount your share?
    I create a Folder in mnt with sudo or sudo su and then i mount the share with:
    sudo mount -t cifs //server/share /mnt/share -o sec=ntlmssp,uid=1000,gid=1000,user=username

uid and gid from your User.

With Kernelhave your Linux Server and Client.

At 3.8 samba switch the Auth method and you must set the sec.

regards
    ThomasDr

Hello,

Before OMV I use a Samba Server and mount the Share with:

Bash
    sudo mount -t cifs //server/backup3 /mnt/backup3 -o user=username

Now with OMV i get a permission denied.

I'm wondering that the smb4k GUI can mount the same.

What make smb4k different?

regards

ThomasDr