Beiträge von Hebamme23

Hello Tschbert,

Thanks for your answer, you are of course right. I haven't gotten around to backing up the system yet because the NFS sharing hasn't worked yet. But I would like to avoid resetting the system once, it only takes two hours, but still!

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately the hard drive died on my Nectcloud and I took that as an opportunity to switch to OMV. My OMV (7.x) consists of a Raspberry 4 and a 2T SSD. Everything worked immediately, except for the NFS release. I can access Samba from Win10, and I also briefly tested miniDLNA successfully, but switched it off again. Now to NFS: I was always able to access the NextCloud NFS share with my VU+ (satellite receiver), even from my cell phone (Android). But none of this worked out with OMV. In the dashboard I saw the NFS service green, and the shared folders were also set up. But I can't get a connection from my cell phone or receiver. Now I probably made a big mistake when testing... I entered a domain in addition to the OMV name, so I can't get a connection to the admin website now. I can only access the Raspberry console, SSH no longer works either. I still have access to the data in Win10. Unfortunately, I'm not a great Linux expert, who can help me...?