Beiträge von Jo-France

Hum, je rame vraiment, et j'ai vu que certains s'exprimaient en Français, alors je tente ma chance...

j'ai un peu de mal avec les concepts de Docker, et même si j'arrive à lire à peu prés la doc en Anglais,
    j'aimerai bien au moins qu'on m'explique les raisons de ces différents paramétrages, et en quoi ills sont utiles pour lancer mon serveur PHP/Appache...

Docker is a strange system for me, and I did not understand the what for of all this parameters, would you help me ?

I just want to use apache + php v5.6.30 to test my code on my home small server

So I put OMV (omv 3.0.78(Erasmus) / Linux 4.9.0-0.bpo.3-amd64) on a home made PC, and then I have adding OMV-Extras for the use of Docker.
    On final, I wish to use PHP 5.6.30 on Docker (on OMV 3).

I prefer using Docker because I just want coding a pair of tricks with PHP 5.6.30 which is the same version and specific for a real internet site, somewhere, blah blah blah...
    So I don't need to run it all the time, just for some tests.

Every things goes well, until I start to "Run Image" of "php:5.6.30-apache" (ref=> https://hub.docker.com/_/php/ )

I have previously created a folder named "WEB" on OMV (where I have put a phpinfo.php file ) and shared them with samba on my laptop (Linux Mint).

For info I use a French LiveBox for router where IP must start to 192.168.1.10 and finish at 192.168.1.50
    The OMV server is fixed at 192.168.1.13.

then "I press the -Run Image- button, added :
    -p 8080:80 -v /media/808fea49-8523-4ceb-96a4-3858166208d8/WEB:/var/www/html --dns 192.168.1.13 in the Extra arguments box

But when I try to get http://192.168.1.13:8080 into FireFox I just get :
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at 192.168.1.13 Port 8080

So I have no idea what to do to fix just that, :(:(
    I am just a php/html coder,
    and yes,
    In my eyes, Docker and Linux are looking hard to understand
    (and English is not my native language)