Beiträge von Kosmatik

EDIT FOR MODS - This has been fixed by reinstalling php5-fpm.

Hello,

It seems like I'm also having issues with GUI. The usual suspects below provide no fix. Shows the same on different browser. Chrome and IE.

Code
    omv-mkconf nginx
    omv-mkconf php5fpm
    service php5-fpm restart
    service nginx restart

Bash
    root@openmediavault:/tmp# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                      3.0.85                            all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-deluge               3.2                               all          OpenMediaVault Deluged plugin
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          3.4.3                             all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                               all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         3.4.26                            all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver      3.8.1                             all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin

Please see at the bottom of https://github.com/armbian/bui…868f4d72ee863146fe9781778
    While I'm still waiting for feedback from users of these broken Seagate enclosures ( eg. @nasnas ) I thought it's worth to add this (it's now part of Armbian's XU4 kernel and will therefore spread into all XU4 OMV installations when updates are installed within the next weeks/months).

Unfortunately Hardkernel guys behave absolutely irresponsible ignoring this issue since months (and also NOT reporting other UAS/USB findings upstream so it can be fixed for every Linux user out there) and at the same time they still run the unbelievable stupid 'UAS is evil' campaign in their forum (while most users still only suffer from hardware problems due to Cloudshell 1 and host powered disk enclosures prone to under-voltage under load and the Cloudshell 2 gimmick as every other USB3 peripheral suffering from cable/contact crappiness)

Nevermind, it doesn't help. I rebooted yet again and it's still doing it after fresh boot.

Armbian Debian 8.8 on an odroid XU4.
    Linux openmediavault 4.9.30-odroidxu4 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed May 31 20:51:27 EDT 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

Bash
    root@openmediavault:/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/security# md5sum pam_tally2.so
    58b21ef78407364dfe2fb88350de3b17  pam_tally2.so

Code
    868593a83766c31c8c36fb0f9993b12b  /sbin/pam_tally2

I believe this might have started happening when I updated OMV to 3.0.77

Hello!

I'm having issues with either the logging not being correct for failed attempts and/or omv-firstaid not being able to clear them.

However when I try to clear it using omv-firstaid, I get

Code
    ERROR: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x8b in position 45: invalid start byte

I'm not sure if this is someone specifically sending garbage input or if it's maybe catching Deluge traffic as an attempt to log in. The deluge port should be the only thing exposed to the internet.