Beiträge von bigkev192813123

Hello, I've just installed Emby using Docker. I followed this tutorial for setting up a new account etc. OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) by @flvinny521

However, when I try to play any file; I get this error: Playback Error, No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

Hope someone can help me!

Many thanks!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me. While using deluge with a VPN the speeds never go higher than 2mbps while using deluge on my laptop with the exact same VPN reaches speeds of up to 8mbps. I feel like i'm doing something simple very wrong.

Can anyone help?

Hello, I would very much appreciate if anyone could help me. Whenever I try to update anything I come across this error message.

Thanks!

With my usenet subscription I have a VPN service which provides VPN servers. I would like to be able to connect to these through OMV. I have looked into this but it seems to be a server only? Is there a guide that I am missing?

I appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Hello I was wondering if anyone could advise me,

After Sabnzbd has downloaded a file, it seems to be Read-Only? If I want to move the file to a different location I have to go onto ACL, reselect recursive and apply. I have to do this every time I would like to move files. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks