Beiträge von ErikM

I have problems with the mergerfs plugin on a freshly installed OMV 6 system.

1. It's not possible to use the "edit" functionality, it shows a 404 error

2. It's not possible to use the "restart pool" functionality, it shows an error

3. It's not possible to show the "file systems" page, it shows an error if a mergerfs file system is added but the configuration is not committed

Also, one question: what's the purpose of the fstab tick box in the settings?

First of all the settings overview, it's just a single drive mapped to make sure the problem is not related to too long path:

I don't find any error related to the failing "edit", it's just a 404 in the browser.

The error when clicking restart pool:

Running systemctl restart srv-mergerfs-pool.mount from command line returns:

Failed to restart srv-mergerfs-pool.mount: Unit srv-mergerfs-pool.mount not found.

I also see this problem with OMV 3.0.83

One issue is leakage of ExtJS components:

Ext.ComponentManager.getCount() reports that the number of components is steadily increasing.
    One suspicious point is the progress bars in the system information widget.
    If I comment out lines 227..241 in js/omv/util/Format.js, there is no more increase of ExtJS components (but of course the CPU usage and memory usage progress bars are no longer shown).

Edit:
    There is a similar issue (leaking ExtJS components) when OMV.MessageBox.guru is called more than once.
    For example, when the session has expired, a new guru meditation window is created each time there is a reply to the "getInformation" request, causing a leak of ~1MB / minute.

All of this with Chrome 59.0.3071.115

Edit 2:
    This change greatly improves the leak caused by the guru meditation windows:

Same issue here. Also, no email is sent when daily omv-snapraid-diff fails due to this error.