Beiträge von nas-1

Not sure if you had the exact problem I had but maybe this will help you: openvpnas plugin

I am getting the exact same error as above after having to go through the same steps before to get the OpenVPN AS Plugin to install on OMV Erasmus 3.0.87.

I was getting the same error today and couldnt work out why. I suspected maybe a new version was causing this or I was installing the wrong version.
    Anyway try uninstalling all openvpn-as plugins eg. apt-get remove openvpn-as, openmediavault-openvpnas
    Delete the 'openvpn' group (this was left from a previous install and stopped a clean install) :
    groupdel openvpn

Now follow the following instructions again from CaparZo, but get the Debian 7 not Debian 8 package for step 2 (don't ask me why, I am on OMV Erasmus also which is Debian 8 but this seems to work for me).

I installed openvpn-as in the web admin interface after this and it all worked.

openvpn-as Manually Install

• Now move the new package to this location /var/cache/apt/archives. While in the archives directory the best method is to use "wget downloadlink" from OpenVPN Homepage.
    • While on the post in the OpenVPN Homepage where the package links are located right click on the 32 or 64 bit link. Then click on "Copy link address".
    • In a Putty root session to your OMV: cd /var/cache/apt/archives
    • Still in root session: wget(type a space after the wget then right click and paste the link. Hit ENTER and the package will download directly to this location.)
    • Now install the package while still in archives directory: dpkg -i plex(hit TAB and then ENTER)
    • If finished install now [b]the plugin
    • apt-cache policy openvpn-as
    Code
    openvpn-as:
      Installiert:           2.1.4-Debian8
      Installationskandidat: 2.1.4-Debian8
      Versionstabelle:
     *** 2.1.4-Debian8 0
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Have FUN