Beiträge von JBLSteeve

Hi i'm trying the kralizec version and i have on problem i don't see transmission in my plugin list.

I do a "apt-get update" and i have those informations (i put just the end where i find the problem)

Code
    Creating index of upgradeable packages ...
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: openmediavault (>= 0.6.0.11) but 0.6.0.10 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-transmissionbt 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-transmissionbt : Depends: openmediavault (>= 0.6.0.11) but 0.6.0.10 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}
    Lecture des listes de paquets... Fait

I try to do "apt-get remove openmediavault-transmissionbt" but i can't because it's not install

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks,

I use those command.

I remove openmediavault

Code
    apt-get remove openmediavault

and after remove proftpd

Code
    apt-get remove --purge proftpd

then

Code
    apt-get -f install

And finally reinstall openmediavault

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault

I have no error and the web access is working

Thanks

I try to test the new version kralizec, i use the command

Code
    omv-release-upgrade

But openmediavault was not install

I try to remove openmediavault and after reinstall but i have this message

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault

It's in french sorry, i don't know what i can check now.
    Thanks for your help.

Hi all,

I ask to know if you could help me because i receive a mail notification 1 or 2 time per week.
    I receive this é mail at same time :

Zitat

Communications with the UPS ups@localhost are lost

Zitat

Communications with the UPS ups@localhost are established

I attach the log of NUT plugin

Maybe i can add a timer to send the mail of lost communication but i don't know how.
    I use the last version of OMV and NUT plugin.

Thanks

Thanks,
    The next major OMV based on wheezy?
    I think i will wait for those files. but i'm expect that the next OMV will come quickly...

For Plex i use XBMC and mysql database but on my free box (french internet box) i have only dlna.

Hi,

I'm back because i would like to use the DLNA function and i have always some folder missing.
    I use this command in my shell

Code
    /usr/sbin/minidlna -d -f /etc/minidlna.conf

The result of the scan freeze on one folder :

Code
    [2014/01/16 20:15:59] scanner.c:731: info: Scanning /media/2f34f888-6464-481e-8942-6cf39e8aeeef/Videos/Concerts/Seal - Soundstage

The properties of the folder are

Code
    drwxrwsr-x+  3 root   users  4096 13 janv. 20:13 Seal - Soundstage

I delete this file and use a second time the scan it freeze on another video and folder.
    All those video was in ".mpg" type.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks

It's working now.
    I remove the plugin VDR, I uncheck the VDR plugin repository.Reboot and make the install. (Check the plugin repository and install VDR)

Thanks for your help

I check the system Logs :
    Dec 22 20:52:55 NAS vdr-kbd: [24063] cTimeMs: using monotonic clock (resolution is 1 ns)
    Dec 22 20:52:56 NAS vdr-kbd: [24112] cTimeMs: using monotonic clock (resolution is 1 ns)
    Dec 22 20:52:56 NAS runvdr: stopping after fatal fail (/usr/bin/vdr-kbd : option non reconnue « --filesize »)

I try to add the write acces to vdr user on my recording directory, but i have the same error.
    Can you tell me where i can find the log ?

Thanks

I try this plugin but i have an error when i try to go the the VDR gui :
    "Connexion impossible vers VDR localhost:2001"

I try to check the status of vdr
    service vdr status : Getting status of Linux Video Disk Recorder: vdr - is not running.

I check the config.xml and i have only the "boniface" I compare with the on on your post and it's nearly the same :

Hi all,

I have some trouble with the bonding on OMV 0.5.
    The difference with kevon513 for me is a fixed IP address.

I check the file : /etc/openmediavault/config.xml
    ->The configuration seem to be good.

I check the file : /etc/network/interfaces
    -> The configuration is strange i have the line

Code
    bond-primary eth0
        bond-mode 0
        bond-miimon 100
        bond-downdelay 200
        bond-updelay 200

are repeated.
    The network apear but i have an error on login. (I try omg-firstaid and same error on login).

Do you have an idea ?