Beiträge von JBLSteeve

I never check before.
    I check on my Phone, PS3 and TV.

I try to create a add folder in MiniDLNA (example films) and i see the videos of this directory. (But it's strange that i can use the base folder)

Hi,

I ask you, because i make the configuration of MiniDlna to scan my "Videos" Folder and i have only 3 folders of the 9...

my folder is on ssh :

On my DLNA device (I try 2 differents devices) i have only :
    Anime
    Clips
    Concerts

I check the permission but after ....
    In the log i have :

Code
    inotify.c:195: warn: WARNING: Inotify max_user_watches [8192] is low or close to the number of used watches [2878] and I do not have permission to increase this limit.  Please do so manually by writing a higher value into /proc/sys/fs/inotify/max_user_watches.

thanks

Yes I install amd64 bit.
    But it's the bon configuration because i just remove the bod configuration to use only on ethernet NIC all is working.
    If i put "omv-firstaid" i have on network bond0 eth0 eth1 and bonging_masters and on my previous install i have not this one... maybe i have on problem on this configuration.

Thanks,
    my file was empty. Now i can install nut by CLI.
    But i have some trouble to make the "apt-get update".

So i remove my bond0 interface and I can make the update without problem.
    Is there any way to clean the bond configuration ?

Thanks

The command "apt-cache search openmediavault" give :

Maybe there is a problem in the repository ? can i change the repository to test ?

I have :

Code
    root@NAS:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault                      0.4.37                           Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              0.2                              GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-minidlna             0.4+0~1355675183.5~1.gbpa4376d   OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-mysql                0.4+0~1355672825.2~1.gbp7a274a   OpenMediaVault MySQL (MySQL database server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             0.4.8                            OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvpluginsorg        0.4.1+0~1355675019.3~1.gbpe45741 OMV-Plugins.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-openvpn              0.4+0~1355673036.3~1.gbp7b7baf   OpenMediaVault OpenVPN (VPN server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-processlist          0.4+0~1355673004.3~1.gbp67edae   OpenMediaVault process list panel

Hi,

I would like to install the nut plugin but i didn't find it in the plugin list.
    my source list is
    /etc/apt/sources.list

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-plugins-org-fedaykin.list

Code
    deb http://packages.omv-plugins.org fedaykin main

I receive an mail notification strange but i din't know if it's link or not.
    But I try "apt-get update" and "apt-get upgrade" without any problem....

Thanks

Yes, i think that if i want to reduce the consumption i have to change the CPU. Maybe the AMD X2 250U or 260U.

I don't know if the reduce of voltage and frequency will help me to reduce the energy consumption. (I see with cat /proc/cpuinfo, my CPU run at 800mhz)

Thanks

Thanks, for your information.
    No, i have 8 hard driver, 4 in Raid5, 2 in Raid1, 1 for tempory data and 1 for system.(I have a CF UDMA in an IDE adapter for my SQL database use for XBMC)

I will check autoshutdown, but I need to check with my XBMC to send a start during wake up.

Yes i have a socket wattmeter to know the energy consumed by the server. This is a low coast socket by i thinks that the information is not so bad...
    At start I have a pic at 160W and after 110W. I have to wait until the server is boot and in stable state

Hi all,

I share with you my OpenMediaVault build.
    I use some disk new disk (3x2To) and many differents disks ....
    My configuration :
    - Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H
    - AMD Athlon II X2 250
    - Gskill 2x4Go PC10600
    - Intel PRO/1000 GT
    - OCZ Mod 550W

I give you some picture the NAS.

I use Samba, AFP, Rsync, Tvheadend, Mysql (for XBMC) on CF card , Subsonic services
    I thinks that i have to optimize the setting to have less energy consumption. If you have some advice for me ? (now the server run 24/7)

Hi,

I receive today 3 notifications from my server for "lost communication" with UPS.
    Do you have another idea ? I will try another usb cable but it's strange.

Hi,

I want to know if you can help me because i receive UPS notification every day (or 2 day) with the message :
    "Communications with the UPS ups@localhost are lost"
    And less than one minute later
    "Communications with the UPS ups@localhost are established"

I don't know where is the problem of communication.

Steeve
    OpenMediaVault AMD64 - 0.4.28
    plugin NUT 0.4.3
    UPS : EATON Ellipse ASR600

Nut config :
    driver = usbhid-ups
    port = auto