Beiträge von RainerUwe

@Huberer Thank you!

I made those changes and in the autoshutdown log, I can see, that it is now using 'systemctl suspend' as shutdown command. After I send a wol it woke up and to my surprise this time TV-Headend was running. Before the modification, this was not the case. So I tried to watch something, and then got the following errors:

2018-02-17 mpegts: 11347V in Astra 19.2 - tuning on Montage Technology M88RS6000 : DVB-S #0
    2018-02-17 diseqc: failed to set voltage (e=No such device or address)
    (My TV-Card is DVBSky S952 V3)

For pm-utils I had to define "SUSPEND_MODULES" which I found using "lsmod | grep dvb" (which were in my case "dvb-core rc_dvbsky rc_core"). With this modification, I could easily, watch something from TV-Headend, send a pm-suspend(via ssh), send wol, continue watching (i repeated that several times).

It is strange for me that, after pm-suspend from autoshutdown-plugin, tv-headend was not avaliable and 'lsmod | grep dvb' had an empty output. After the modification, I made TV-Headend is available and 'lsmod | grep dvb' is returning the modules as if they were oke. You mentioned that you had setup scripts under 'pm-utils', is there maybe a different source now for systemctl and I have to suspend the modules in a different way.

In fact, I tested, after autoshutdowns systemctl suspend I send a wol, tested tv_headend stream (not working with the already mentioned error), executed pm-suspend from terminal, send wol, tested tv_headend stream --> and it worked!

At the moment I am very confused, it would be very nice if you could help me with that.

Hello everybody,
    I have a similar problem and even with searching the forums I am not able to fix it. I am using TV Headend on OMV 3.0, everything works fine without suspending. Since there were some problems on pm-suspend with tvheadend and the dvr card I had to create a script in /etc/pm/sleep.d and define the suspend modules, I come across this in another Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=125819).

After I set everything up, I tested it with pm-suspend in ssh, everything worked. But when it is suspending the Autoshutdown Addon, it is not working. Some of my approaches:

1. Adding the script as well to /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d

--> Not working

2. SHUTDOWNCOMMAND="systemctl suspend"

--> TV-Headend is still working but somehow the DVR Card is gone.

Since I read here (autoshutdown-plugin prevents execution of anacron after suspend) that the Autoshutdown Addon is using a different version of pm-suspend, it would help me a lot if I just can make it, take the one I am executing in ssh. I searched for it in all the scripts but I didn't find anything.

After a long search, it would be very helpful if anyone could help me or give me a hint on that! :)

German:

Hallo zusammen,
    ich bin ganz neu hier und dachte ich frage mal ganz nett nach ein bisschen Hilfe. ^^ Das ist mein erster Beitrag in einem Forum und ich versuche mal, mein Problem strukturiert wiederzugeben. Das Problem entsteht, wenn das System, mit eingehängten Veracrypt Dateisystemen, automatisch unterbrechen soll (Befehl -> pm-suspend).

System:
    CPU: J4205
    RAM: 8GB
    HDD: 2 HDDs mit 2 Daten

Fehlerverhalten:
    Das System hängt sich nach pm-suspend auf. Heißt, die Lüfter und das System, laufen noch aber es kann weder über das Netzwerk als auch über angeschlossene Geräte wie Monitor, Tastatur erreichen. Einzige Lösung ist der reset button.

Veracrypt Einrichtung:
    Ich habe ein verschlüsseltes Laufwerk (ext4) erstellt und dieses mit einem Keyfile und einem Passwort gesichert. Eine PIM habe ich nicht vergeben. Nun wird diese Platte ohne Filesystem gemountet (veracrypt –filesystem=none VerschlüsseltesDateisystem). In der Web GUI von OMV taucht das Dateisystem nun auf und kann eingebunden werden.

Solange dieses Dateisystem keine Daten enthält, funktioniert pm-suspend wunderbar. Nun habe ich Daten per mv in das Dateisystem verschoben. Genau jetzt funktioniert es nicht mehr, es tritt das Fehlverhalten ein.

Lösungsansatz:

Sowie im Systemlog als auch in den logs von pm-utils ist nichts aufgeführt, laut den logs war alles erfolgreich. Ich bin dann auf die komische Idee gekommen, die Daten erst über cp zu kopieren und dann zu testen, ob es funktioniert. Komischerweise hat dann alles funktioniert, ohne Probleme.

Nun funktioniert das erste Dateisystem. Ich habe dann ein 2. Erstellt und diesmal per Samba mit Daten befüllt und bekomme wieder dasselbe Fehlverhalten.

Ich habe schon vieles abgekürzt und es ist trotzdem so viel Text, in der Suchfunktion sowie überall anders im Internet konnte ich kein ähnliches Verhalten finden.

Hat jemand eine Idee, woran dieses Verhalten liegen könnte?

Englisch:

Hello everybody,

Im new to the community and since I could find any solution on the World Wide Web I am hoping that you could help me with my veracrypt error. The error occurs if a veracrypt volume is mounted and pm-suspend is executed.

Error:
    The System is not suspending after pm-suspend. In fact, the fans are still running and it seems like it’s working but the system is not reachable and even with connected monitor and keyboard there is a black screen and the system cannot be fixed. Only fix is pressing the reset button.

Veracrypt Setup:
    I created an encrypted Volume (ext4) with a password and an keyfile, without setting a PIM. Mounted the Filesystem with (veracrypt –filesystem=none VerschlüsseltesDateisystem) and added with the Web GUI of OMV.

As long as there is no data on the encrypted volume, pm-suspend works fine. After moving data using the mv command, the error occurs after pm-suspend.

Started the fixing:
    I searched in every log, syslog and the pm-utils logs, in their everything looks fine and no errors are documented. One Idea was to use the cp command instead mv to transfer the data, it’s strange but now there are no problems with pm-suspend and this volume mounted.

So that my first volume is working fine, I created a second one on my second drive. This time I used Samba to transfer data. But with the second volume mounted I get the same error as described before.

I tried to make a long story short and I cant find any information about this error anywhere else, so I would be very happy if someone could help me.