Beiträge von MineElectricity

Okay, so finally what I did was to watch the port transmission wanted, and opened it on both my router and OMV gui, I'll mark this as solved.

Even if none responded, thanks, I wouldn't have find this without all the other posts on the forum, have a nice day !

So. as I'm making my mess I'm writing it to this manual:

and now when finally testing with transmission (after I opened it's port on the OMV firewall gui) I'm downloading with my normal connection.. wich I don't want.

So I did

and if I understand well, this means that I'm downloading with both my vpn and normal connection ? ...

ps: I read that the OMV openvpn plugin wasn't made for what I search, so I use the normal openvpn gotten via apt.

thanks again !

hi, my goal is to not get caught downloading totally legal stuff with my OMV rapsberry pi 3 nas

But, I can't figure out how to use open vpn and transmission together.
    one thing I know is: transmission work

I'm using openmediavault 3 (erasmus) with static ip correctly set by the rooter;
    here are my configs: http://imgur.com/a/ow3gt

and I did opened my upd port 1194

I verify that transmission's vpn work with https://torguard.net/checkmytorrentipaddress.php

thanks for all !

here is the content of the file:

for the static ip thing, I'll mess with that later, first I need to make that thing work, I've also done the updates of pre-version and maintained by community in case it would help.

I don't really know how to counfigure wlan with the ssh cli..
    but here is what i've done on omv: (the same thing than last time basically)

and.. oh sh*t I've forgotten to deal with the ipv4 settings.... I'm a complete noob sorry.
    I've set it to dhcp, I'll see what it does after a reboot.

well the unsolvable problem is solved. thanks ! x'D

Hi !

So, i'm trying to install OMV on my raspberry, via ethernet all is good, I've done the updates changed the passwords etc.

Now my problem is that the wifi don't work, and I only have tow clues on how to solve this:
    first: on boot I see " a start job is running for 2 tasks: LSB:raise network inferface and dev-ttyS1.device
    but after around 1m30 it continues to boot, sometimes with a orange warnning, but it's scrolling to fast to read it
    secondly: as you can see the RPI don't get it's ip attributed...
    what you need to know is that in a precedent installation, wifi worked nicely, but after I messed with static ip, but I couldn't get wifi to work anymore and so I decided to wipe the card to do a clean install.

thanks.