Beiträge von widewings

Found what I did wrong ... followed the procedure below and everything works.... thanks a lot everybody....

Managed to make Docker to work but unfortunately another hurdle... any idea why I am having the error below.... thanks. Even if I use the port 554 same problem.... OMV ip is 10.0.0.3 and my camera is 10.0.0.2 using port 34567.

I think my system is all mess up now from all the trial and error installing zoneminder from different proceduce. I will start from scratch again since Patrick was able to make it work just following the above procedure. Hope it works :)

Thanks again no_Legend you are a legend :thumbup: for answering my queries...

As of the moment I'm trying Robert suggestion as most post here recommend Docker which I don't have an idea ... until someone replied with more information.... for somebody else looking follow instruction below.... cheers....

hi, sorry for the ignorance. I search for the step by step instruction that most of the people in this tread is mentioning but I can't seem to find it. could someone please point me to that instruction. I've search from 1 to 7 of this thread but all I see is pieces of this so called step by step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Hi, is there anybody have success installing ZoneMinder in OMV 3.x. I tried following jhmiller installation but couldn't get it to work. I followed the instruction also in the Zoneminder website in installing in Debian 8 but as usual no luck as well. I already spend hours on this and running out of ideas to try.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks.