Beiträge von Sytten

Hi, I will try to reinstall today. Still got problems with my NTFS drive.
    It is recognized, but when I try to add it to the SMB share, the device doesn't show up.
    Also I have an error when I try to unmount:

Code
    The XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[((((((fsname='/dev/sda1' or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD10EADS-00M2B0_WD-WCAV50370373-part1') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-id/wwn-0x50014ee2ada70499-part1') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-label/Backup') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-path/platform-3f980000.usb-usb-0:1.3:1.0-scsi-0:0:0:0-part1') or fsname='/dev/disk/by-uuid/4208652808651C63') or fsname='4208652808651C63')]' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).

Hi!
    I'm trying to mount my NTFS disk with the latest version and I get errors from FUSE.
    First thing I tried was:
    modprobe fuse
    modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:557 kmod_search_moddep() could not open moddep file '/lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.dep.bin'

Then I realize the image is missing the 4.9.41-v7+ headers, it only has the 4.11.2-pi64+ and 4.9.35-v7+ (which in itself is a problem that should be fixed).
    I tried installing them with:
    sudo apt-get install raspberrypi-kernel-headers

but I still have errors:
    sudo modprobe fuse
    modprobe: ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:508 kmod_lookup_alias_from_builtin_file() could not open builtin file '/lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.builtin.bin'

If you have any idea how to help me, I would gladly that it :)
    Thanks

EDIT: ok I understood that I have to run depmod before to generate this file (currently empty). When I try to run this command I get another error:
    depmod: WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.order: No such file or directory
    depmod: WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/4.9.41-v7+/modules.builtin: No such file or directory
    Those files do not exists, so now I'm trying to find a way to fetch them.

EDIT 2: Got it working. I installed rpi-update and ran it. That bumped the kernel to 4.9.53 (the raspbian people are not too lazy after all :p) and installed the kernel headers at the same time. Now it's working great.