Posts by chillerkiller

Hello,
    I am using Arrakis 4.1.25 on my Odroid HC while I get the following notifications during a USB Back Up:

Cron <root@openmediavault> /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-truncate-logs

error: Compressing program wrote following message to stderr when compressing log /var/log/wtmp.1:

gzip: stdout: No space left on device
    error: failed to compress log /var/log/wtmp.1
    error: Compressing program wrote following message to stderr when compressing log /var/log/btmp.1:

gzip: stdout: No space left on device
    error: failed to compress log /var/log/btmp.1

When i get in the file armbian-ramlog I see the following:

Do I just have to unable the logging service? Or is there anything else to do?

Hello,

right now I have running Nextcloud on my webspace where I upload automatically my pictures from my phone.
    Now I want to sync those pictures with my OMV server at home.

Is there any possibility with an OMV plugin as rsync, Duplicati or anything else to do that?

Unfortunately with Duplicati I only find a way to upload a back up from OMV to an external Server or Cloud? But not the other direction from a WebDAV adress to my OMV Server. Is this assumption correct? :?:

Would love to find a way to get that done and hope for your support over here! :thumbsup:

Hello,

is it possible to have access on KODI on a Macbook running OS X to have access on a NFS share? I tried to get this work but don't had any success yet. It works perfectly on my two Raspberry Pis and I don't want to switch to SMB cause using MySQL to have one centralised databank. So would be awesome to get NFS work on my Macbooks, too.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

No I want to do post processing only with the script through sabnzbd. Only tested manual post processing with sickbeard. So it is not activated there.

The autoprocess.cfg (don't have a file autoprocessmedia.cfg) looks like this:

Code
    [SickBeard]
    host=localhost
    port=8081
    username=
    password=
    web_root=
    ssl=0

Thank you for this advice. I changed the permissions for the folder where the completed files from sabnzbd are coming into and now the manual postprocessing in sickbeard works.

So we re coming closer and closer.

The only thing that doesn't work is still the script in sabnzbd. After downloading the file I get this error:

Is there something wrong with the script?

Thank you jhmiller for your help!

Allright I changed the permission to 777 and the owner like this:

Code
    drwxrwxrwx+ 3 root users 4096 Feb 8 02:01 Boardwalk.Empire.S05E08.Eldorado.GERMAN.DUBBED.DL.720p.BluRay.x264-TVP

But I still get the same error. Really don't know what to do.

When I try to check the permissions i get the feedback that the folder doesn't exist.

When I am using the following command i get that:

Can you help me with that?

Yes that was an option. Thanks!

I am using SickRage right now. When i am using now the post processing script I get the following error message:

Anyway the file was moved in the right folder. I don't know what's the error. Someone knows an answer?

Hello,

I installed the SABnzbd Plugin on the newest Version on OpenMediaVault and get the following error message:

script_dir directory: /opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV error accessing

I already have tried the advice from jhmiller to stop sabnzbd and insert manually the script path into the configuration file. But it still not work. Do I have any other chance than copy the script to another destination?

I updated today from OMV- Version 0.4 to 1.0. Used the upgrade cleaning script but still had the old versions installed from this script (sabnzbd + couchpotato). Now I want to install these both scripts from the Webgui. How can I uninstall the both old versions to install them once again? Have I done anything wrong? For my understanding the upgrade cleaning script had to delete those both plugins. Is that right?