Beiträge von CaraGk

Thanks for your answer !

I'd prefer not to change the ports but if needed it would be the right solution, sure.

I'd prefer to have a subdomain omv.mydomain.tld responding on port 443 for administration, aside of others subdomains (activity1.mydomain.tld, ...).

As long as OMV modify the Nginx file and if I cannot edit persistently the OMV's templates, my wishes could be irrelevants. So I prefer to ask before to spend many time on something that will fail.

Hi ! I'm a new user of OpenMediaVault but I've already some experience with Debian.

I wish to access the administration of OMV from a virtual host based on the Nginx's server_name attribute. The graphical interface doesn't allow this to me. So I tried to manually modify /etc/nginx/sites-available/openmediavault-webgui but it'll be restored in its original configuration by OMV.

Since I'll access OMV administration remotely, I want the administration page to match a defined subdomain and use letsencrypt to encrypt the communication. The server (a Proliant) will also host several other sites on other subdomains.

How can I manage to use VirtualHost that way persistently over time?

Thank's for your help !