Beiträge von adelancaster

Hi,

I had been running the Openvpn-as container in Docker via the OMV GUI for months with no issues, however I had a problem this week with the system disk space running out due to the Docker volumes. So, as it was a simple set up I just deleted the existing containers (Openvpn and Nextcloud) and recreated them with the option set for the base directory on a shared directory on the NAS. Nextcloud has recreated fine and is running happily with the container volumes on the shared NAS folder. The Openvpn-as container however fails to start with the error var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/50-interface: line 11: /config/scripts/confdba: Permission denied and /run: line 3: /config/scripts/openvpnas: Permission denied (repeated until the container is closed).

I have looked at the permissions in the container and can't see an issue, and I have also tried running the openvpnas script from within the container as root and I get the same permission denied error.

As I mentioned, the Nextcloud container is working fine and is using the same shared folder on the NAS as the base folder. I have also pulled the Emby container as a test and that started first time with no errors, so it definitely seems to be a problem with the Openvpnas container, yet the same container had worked happily for months until I deleted it and recreated it with a NAS folder as the base folder (rather than the OMV system disk which is a USB stick of modest size), done from within the OMV GUI.

Has anybody experienced this issue before and managed to resolve it, or does anyone have any clue where I should look next? It's giving me a headache!

Many thanks!