Beiträge von lmn

What i did on OMV was go to physical disc tab, then select and edit the drive and then changed advanced power management to 254 maximum performance, maximum power usage but i also enabled write-cache

I am very upset with this same defect on my OMV 4...

I have HDD 2 Tb (hardware raid 1) datastore connected to ESXi 6.5.
    ESXi hosts 2 guest OS: Windows 2016 and OMV 4.0.12-1.

I have greate download speed from Windows-share to PC over gigabit network - 80-100 Mb/sec.

I am useing OMV to backup files from Windows-share to OMV shared folder, .

But the trouble is - i have got zero "0" speed when i trying to download anything from my OMV-share (located on the SAME datastore as Windows)... the download not even starts...

I have changed "advanced power management to 254 maximum performance, maximum power usage and enabled write-cache"- reboot OMV - but nothing changed (

What i did on OMV was go to physical disc tab, then select and edit the drive and then changed advanced power management to 254 maximum performance, maximum power usage but i also enabled write-cache

I am very upset with this same defect on my OMV 4...

I have HDD 2 Tb (hardware raid 1) datastore connected to ESXi 6.5.
    ESXi hosts 2 guest OS: Windows 2016 and OMV 4.0.12-1.

I have greate download speed from Windows-share to PC over gigabit network - 80-100 Mb/sec.

I am useing OMV to backup files from Windows-share to OMV shared folder, .

But the trouble is - i have got zero "0" speed when i trying to download anything from my OMV-share (located on the SAME datastore as Windows)... the download not even starts...

I have changed "advanced power management to 254 maximum performance, maximum power usage and enabled write-cache"- reboot OMV - but nothing changed (