Beiträge von mathojojo

Sorry, I'm on 4.1.9 (the system is already up to date).

The first post here said we should not use the installation from the repos, but rather download the file and install it. So sorry, but the thread is not so clear about what should be done. And as I posted, I already tried to install from the OMV-extras repo, and it didn't worked as well.

So now I will try with the testing branch of the OMV-extras repo..

I will post if any problem.

Thank you

Installing the plugin from OMV doesn't work for me. Downloading it and uploading it (as mentionned in first post), is working, but at the end of the installation I always get a socket error :

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory

More info :
    Error #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

I then can't access the web-gui anymore.

What can I do ? fresh installed with no other plugin installed actually

OMV 4.1.3