Beiträge von MerAnges

Hello,

I crashed my previous 4.x installation after removing automaticaly "unused" component.

I just get the latest one V4.1.7 and I always have the same trouble when I run apt-get update.
    I only configure some users and shares

I have also this error

Zitat

The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/kyle1117/ppa/ubuntu cosmic InRelease' is not signed.

What are these errors ?

How to solve them ?

Thank you.

Hello,

I reinstall OMV from scratch to upgrade from PMV V3 to OMV 4 in the end of august.

I add the plugin OpenVPN and I can't connect to the VPN neither with a mobile phone nor with my computer.
    With OMV V3, I have no problem, I install, configure user and all works fine.

With OMV 4, I always have a timeout error.
    I don't modify my router configurationa nd the port 1194 is opened.
    I have no error during OpenVPN installation and/or configuration.

How can I have an access to the OpenVPN error log from the OMV webinterface so I can't debug

Is anyone have such a problem ?

Hello,

I have the same problem with an OMV3.0.

I have no /srv/ftp folder created on my Raid drives

Zitat

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf proftpd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: 34: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core: cannot create /srv/ftp/welcome.msg: Directory nonexistent run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/proftpd.d/mod_core exited with return code 2

I try to reinstall proftpd using apt-get install proftpd.
    It seems not to be the right package name, so apt-get try to work with proftpd-basic and it reteurs the latest version is laready installed

I create the /srv/ftp directory and it works fine :)

thak you for your answers.

I try to update the /root/.profile as explain above but nothing changes and it works. Very sorry for the mistake.
    When I run manually from the console /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-cron-apt, it works fine. After a few moments, the prompt comes back.

Thank you very much for your help

Hello,

I have the same problem since last sunday 24 december.

Zitat

/etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-cron-apt:

stdin: is not a tty

When I try to run on a console /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-cron-apt, it seems to wait for some keyboard input and I must use Cttr+C to stop the process.

I try to add | | true but it doesn't change anything

Is anyone have an idea ?

Best regards