Beiträge von fotozientas

I would do it like this:unplug the parity disk and put 6tb in its place and make a sync.in case you have a spare parity disk.if everything goes ok, plug in the parity disk and delete it, and add it to snapraid as data.I rebuilt at home in a similar way, if there are any additional threats I do not know, but it worked for me.

Installation carried out on top of each other, only when installing the disk cleaned from the machine by the program.After cleaning the disk with linux live and reinstalling everything behaves nicely, although I installed version 5 and there you have to wait a long time for the changes to change as the yellow bar pops up, I think 2x longer than in version 4.Thank you for your help.

OMV 4.1.3
    fresh installation.
    plug-in buttons do not work,
    I can't load plugins from a file when I choose the plugin to install and click install,
    a window pops up or install, the key does not work.
    Unable to add user, after clicking add => user nothing happens.
    In the file system: Failed to read file '/ tmp / bgstatusIT6xsm' (size = 0).install it all over again?

I have to copy from the external hard drive 250 GB per server with omv.
    I could not deal with it, I rebuilt the omv and installed it on debug 9. Now I have access through the console and mc. Now I can copy large amounts of data, but how to do it in a clean omv where I can not install "mc". The console itself is too difficult for me, I do not use it often. Is there any way of copying from the browser window from another computer - a disk connected to the omv server.
    How can I add other programs to a clean omv installation since apt-get install does not find any other programs (mc, vim, htop).

fotozientas