Beiträge von MettleMonkey

Can confirm it's the @"group" vs "@group" parsing in afp.conf (I edited the file manually and it worked)

I think I've found the offending code on github so I'll open a pull request with the fix

Thanks @subzero79 and @tkaiser

Do either of you know what the process is for pull requests? It looks like all past PRs are into master and then I guess fixes get cherry-picked into other relevant version branches (e.g. 3.x)?

Edit: PR created https://github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/pull/53

New to OMV so I might be missing something, but I had a lot of trouble getting an AFP share to work, the server would appear in Finder but when I tried to connect it said "Connection Failed".

After messing around I found the solution: the Privileges on the Shared Folder allowed read/write for my Group but not my User. Once I explicitly gave read/write to my User it worked. And yes my User is a member of the Group.

It worked with the SMB share so I'm assuming that privilege inheritance isn't working in the current version of the netatalk plugin.

I couldn't find any messages in the System Logs that matched the timestamps, but again I could be missing something.

OMV: 3.0.96
    netatalk: 3.2.10
    Mac OS: 10.13.2