Beiträge von doorknob

Hi,
    I wrote:
    cd /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Storage/

maybe it is also possible with:
    cd /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-46784656784644C1/

Hi,

This is a problem I have seen a lot of threads of, but a lot of them were because of mounting manually instead of using the web interface.

I'll explain my problem.

After experimenting a bit suddenly my omv wouldn't boot anymore, so I made a clean install. It's installed on a raspberry pi 2 on the SD card.
    The installation went flawless, I plugged in my 2 external drives, both mounted successfully, but when creating shared folders, I could only select the first drive, not the second one. After a lot of research and trying some things, I made no advancements. (I have almost no experience in debian command line, so I didn't really know what I was doing).
    To isolate the problem, and making sure I did nothing wrong, I did an other clean install, let it boot for the first time without any drive connected, everything went normal. I connected the drive I had a problem with, mounted normally, but still it didn't showed up when creating a shared folder.

My problem is quite similar to those who are mounting their drives manually, but I only use the web interface, so that is the reason I started this new thread.

Both my drives are formatted ntsf, and already contain a lot of data, so reformatting is very difficult to obtain. (I want to try it, but really as a last hope)

Thanks in advance for any help!