Beiträge von m3Lith

I'm having this same issue with my Docker storage path. Even if I remove docker ("Remove" button in the UI), and have a custom path like /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-5345931d-d488-4965-a602-ad71746a9644/docker, it still uses /var/lib/docker after clicking Install... Also, there's no /etc/docker/daemon.json file, the directory doesn't even exist.

EDIT: I manually created /etc/docker directory, and daemon.json file. And manually specified the "data-root" option. It works fine now... Why wasn't this created automatically?

I also spent quite a while trying to figure out why Solid Explorer on Android was not discovering OMV's SMB server. Especially since it worked before, and then stopped at some point.

The idea behind having a checkbox for it would be that the first thing someone would do (I think), would be to go and look at the settings page. If there's some option that you don't know - you Google about it. So I would google about "NetBIOS" and realize that this setting could help. But when there's nothing to get you started, just googling from scratch takes quite a bit of time.

Right, so, I hope the forum doesn't go down this time :D

I've been trying to host a NodeJS server app on my local OMV server. I thought that a simple way to do that would be by editing the openmediavault-webgui config for nginx (under sites-available), to allow a pass-through for the app. I thought that would allow me to have OMV reachable under server_IP and the app under server_IP/app_name.
    So I did that. Here's how it looks now (with comments on what I've changed): https://paste.ngx.cc/a8
    But it doesn't work. With that config I can access neither OMV web panel (all I get when going to the server's IP is a 404), neither my NodeJS app.
    I'm not sure what else to try – any help would be appreciated.