Beiträge von radrmr

I am attempting to install OMV on an HP microserver. This is hardware that I have successfully installed previous versions of OMV on.

However, during installation, the proccess seems to hang and never finished.

Right after the DHCPv6 times out, the optical drive spinsdown and the screen just hangs. No progress bar, nothing, not even a spinning disk.

Any ideas?

I am having an issue with my OMV. I have had it up and running happily for some time now.
    But recently I have not been able to log on to the web UI. I don't get the 'incorrect password' error message, the screen refreshes and displays the log on prompt again.
    All of my other services are working, and I can even SSH into it.

Does anyone have any idea what I may have done, or how to fix it?

Thanks

I have been trying to run updates on my file servers, one of which is giving me trouble.
    When i use the web interface update manager or SSH, i see the following error

dpkg: syntax error in file triggers file `/var/lib/dpkg/triggers//File'

I am not sure why there are double slashes in the error pathname, but when I open /var/lib/dpkg/triggers/File, I see garbage text.
    It is running OMV version 5

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    I guess I would need to figure out how to point dpkg to the correct path, not sure.