Beiträge von ThunderBean

Hi Guys,

I have a RAID 5 running with 3 x 3TB Disks. Now I have upgraded my Server with another 3TB Disk and I already increased the RAID-Size with this Disk but it is not reshaping. The disk is getting displayed as "spare" and everything else as "clean". What can I do to increase my RAID?

Here are the RAID-Details:

I dont know what port 18541 has to do with this. But the strange thing is that this port does change from time to time. A few days ago there was another port on that spot.

From inside my network I connect to my Plex Server using the internal IP and the port 32400 and it is working fine.

My only problem is, that I can´t access the server from outside via Plex itself. It only works with my DynDNS address and I have no clue why...?

Thanks for the answer :)

Yes my Router is performing NAT but does not forward the port 32400 to 18541, I will try that. But shouldn´t plex open the port by itself because of UPnP? When I put the port 18541 in the Manually specify Port box it doesn´t work...

Yes, my Plex Server is connected with my Plex Account and as I mentioned in my first post, the server is actually available from outside but only under my DynDNS adress.

Hi Guys,

I have a small problem with my Plex Media Server running on the latest OMV 3 (No OMV-Firewall Rules).

I am running the Plex Server on the standard Port 32400 and I have an IPv4. In my internal network Plex works fine but when I try to enable the network-connection from outside plex shows the attached Error-Message.
    I also have a DynDNS Domain connected with my FritzBox (UPnP enabled) and when I try to connect to it like this: "http://myDynDNS.de:32400" it also works fine, but only on the Browser because I cant tell the App to connect to a specific address.

Summary: I cant connect to my Plex Server from outside the network from an App because plex shows this Error Message but I actualy can connect to it through the DynDNS address. This makes no sense to me and I ask myself why it only works with an DynDNS an not in Plex itself.

Can someone help me with this? (sorry for my bad english. I´m not a native speaker)