Beiträge von peterpozo

all gone. I erased the drive and I added the raid and I have given to repair, result: bye raid 5 all my information. I will not make a raid 5, at least not with this software

Hallo, sorry, ich bin mit einem Problem ähnlich wie bei Ihnen, können Sie erklären, wie Sie es gelöst? Danke
    Version : 1.2
    Creation Time : Mon Feb 18 22:33:14 2013
    Raid Level : raid5
    Array Size : 5860530176 (5589.04 GiB 6001.18 GB)
    Used Dev Size : 2930265088 (2794.52 GiB 3000.59 GB)
    Raid Devices : 3
    Total Devices : 3
    Persistence : Superblock is persistent

Update Time : Sat Aug 30 10:35:47 2014
    State : clean, degraded
    Active Devices : 2
    Working Devices : 2
    Failed Devices : 1
    Spare Devices : 0

Layout : left-symmetric
    Chunk Size : 512K

Name : openmediavault:disconasdepedro (local to host openmediavault)
    UUID : 5b642643:9d296581:9d7df945:8de64731
    Events : 1768

Number Major Minor RaidDevice State
    0 8 32 0 active sync /dev/sdc
    1 8 16 1 active sync /dev/sdb
    2 0 0 2 removed

2 8 0 - faulty spare /dev/sda

Version : 1.2
    Creation Time : Mon Feb 18 22:33:14 2013
    Raid Level : raid5
    Array Size : 5860530176 (5589.04 GiB 6001.18 GB)
    Used Dev Size : 2930265088 (2794.52 GiB 3000.59 GB)
    Raid Devices : 3
    Total Devices : 3
    Persistence : Superblock is persistent

Update Time : Sat Aug 30 07:51:42 2014
    State : clean, degraded
    Active Devices : 2
    Working Devices : 2
    Failed Devices : 1
    Spare Devices : 0

Layout : left-symmetric
    Chunk Size : 512K

Name : openmediavault:disconasdepedro (local to host openmediavault)
    UUID : 5b642643:9d296581:9d7df945:8de64731
    Events : 1010

Number Major Minor RaidDevice State
    0 8 32 0 active sync /dev/sdc
    1 8 16 1 active sync /dev/sdb
    2 0 0 2 removed

2 8 0 - faulty spare /dev/sda

what steps should I follow now ?, can now access the information after having my software working for a day to recover.
    Thank you

hello, I constantly annoy my questions, but I have a problem with updates and plugins. I can not install or update, I get the following error:
    Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...
    Suggested packages: linux-doc-2.6.32 grub lilo
    Recommended packages:
    firmware-linux-free
    The following packages will be upgraded:
    linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64
    1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    Need to get 28.8 MB of archives.
    After this operation, 119 kB of additional disk space will be used.
    WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
    linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64
    Authentication warning overridden.
    Err http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates/main linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64 amd64 2.6.32-48squeeze1
    Something wicked happened resolving 'security.debian.org:http' (-5 - No address associated with hostname)
    Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/poo…6.32-48squeeze1_amd64.deb Something wicked happened resolving 'security.debian.org:http' (-5 - No address associated with hostname)
    Hecho ...
    any helps? thanks.

if I restarted, but achieved nothing. thanks for the help, but I leave today. keep trying other day, and if I fail I think the solution may be to reinstall the system from 0 to tell you the card you want working
    perdon for the inconvenience

Thanks, that's what I have done, I have given a static IP to each of the cards and I recognize them both, and I can do with the new wake on lan, but I can not access the system with the new, I have to change that setting to access the system? thank you very much for the help

Hi all, I installed a second network card in my pc in the PCI. and through it I can do Wake On Land network. the problem is that the pc boots but I can not access the system, I have to change the network cable to the integrated card to enter the system. How I can configure the system to work with the second network card? thanks

Greetings everyone, I'm new to this world and I just ride my nas with the help of this forum, thank you all and I have a couple of questions if this is not the right thread where. is there any way to restart the computer either by network or scheduling? and if not what would be the right way to achieve energy savings and longer hard drives, put them to sleep or hibernate and how? I'm a little confused with this topic, I would appreciate a little help regards

help please, had an old version of the software by mistake, and I'm still trying as I downloaded the latest version (openmediavault_0.4_amd64). I try to install and do not get into the start menu, I have already recorded 3 cds. and I still have the same problem, no start menu appears to change with the cd old version 2.0.5 if you boot without problems. Any comments? thanks

sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish, I installed on my computer openmediavault and am very happy with the overall performance, but I have a couple of questions, I have chosen the installation language in Spanish, but to access the program is in English, Is it possible to change to Spanish?. the other question is whether it can be programmed to go to sleep when no data transfer and request a connection to the wake. Thank you very much