Beiträge von Der Eberhardt

After hours of work I couldn't recover the webgui and now I'm a bit desperate...
    I must admit that I have changed some nginx configurations earlier when I tried to set up nextcloud with php7.2, though this worked without problems with omv 3. Currently, after upgrading, I have two errors, depending on which php version I choose:
    -With php7.2 or php5.6 the login form does work, but when I try to log in an error appears with following content:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

In this case the password doesn't matter, it will always end with the same error.

-Using the standard configuration (fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock) will result in a completely empty website, but in the webgui.log says this:

(As you may have noticed I've installed multiple php versions (to try out if one of them would work): php5, php5.6, php7.0 and php7.2)
    Many thanks in advance