Beiträge von Dupps29

Plz help. I'm new to this and i get always the same problem while every tutorial seems to be plug-and-play.

I tried with 4 different usb stick, 2 different computers, Unetbootin, Win32diskimager, etcher, liveusbcreator, virtual box. It works once with virtualbox, but i don't want it virtual. My problem is when it comes to partition. I always have the message "we were unable to inform the kernel of the change, maybe it/they are in use..." when i try to install

I installed ubuntu on my computer and i get that message when i put in the usb stick after the installation fail:
    Error mounting /dev/sdb5 at /media/dupps29/OpenMediaVault2: Command-line `mount -t "iso9660" -o "uhelper=udisks2,nodev,nosuid,uid=1000,gid=1000,iocharset=utf8,mode=0400,dmode=0500" "/dev/sdb5" "/media/dupps29/OpenMediaVault2"' exited with non-zero exit status 32: mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb5,
    missing codepage or helper program, or other error

P.S.: I'm french-canadian if your better in french

P.S.2: I don't think the problem comes from my specs, but i'm trying to install OMW 4.1.13 and OMV 3.0.94 i got the same message error