Beiträge von mollypolly

Zitat von "tekkbebe"

MollyP, lately the plugin has not been working. I'm trying to figure out what is going wrong but on different installs of the plugin there are many different things that are going wrong. It is not always the same problem which would use same fix. If plugin is working again we will tell you.

Thanks, good to know.

Btw, I'm getting this message when uploading the OMW-Plugins .deb file, "{"success":true,"responseText":null}". But I just click cancel and I can install the plugin from the list, might be related with me using a virtual machine to test this to not screw up my original nas config. Maybe it can help you guys.

Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

2.73 is the size of the disk. Formatting a drive uses some space. That is why you only have 2.68 TB in Filesystems. No way around that.

And yes, as long as you didn't make the OS partition too small, that will work adding the partition.

Thanks for quick response :)

On the topic just for curiosity, do you know why NTFS shows 2.73 and ext4 shows 2.68?

Hello

I have OpenMediaVault amd64 installed on 64gb SSD and at the moment one 3TB WD Green disk as storage.
    I have formated it as ext4 but I want to be sure everything is okey since it's only showing me 2.68TB as total space,
    while formated as NTFS in a Windows computer shows me 2.73TB.

Under Physical Disks it shows me 2.73TB, but:
    under Filesystems it shows me 2.68TB and also when shared, the client sees 2.68TB as well.

How can I fix it? Already done "sudo tune2fs -m 0 /dev/sdXX" to clear the reserved space.

Also I booted with Ubuntu Live and made a partition on the SSD to also use as some storage space since the OS don't require much space
    and I was wondering if that is a correct way to do it?

Thanks in advance!