Beiträge von Vkuts2

What does

Bash
    # systemctl cat sharedfolders-WORKSHOP.mount

show?

smth like this:

Hello!

I have OMV 4.1.9 (clean installation) with linux software raid5 (volume MD127, clean, created with OMV 3.x, lately mounted on new 4.x OMV server, i do not know but may be this is important)
    Volume contains 6 shared folders, some of them created on old 3.x server, some - on new 4.x
    Everything working fine, all folders are accessible,
    BUT
    some time ago i`ve noticed what any operation with shared folders section ended with the error after "Apply" button is pressed

systemctl status sharedfolders-WORKSHOP.mount

"WORKSHOP" in the code above is one of the 6 shared folders. journalctl said that some of the shared folders was unmounted? but in the case of WORCKSHOP -

NASserver1 systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Mount shared folder WORKSHOP to /sharedfolders/WORKSHOP.

This situation rep every time when i try to add the new shared folder, change permissions or privileges or even try to add comments to the folder!

Please, point me where to dig the roots of this problem!

UPDATE:

I`ve tried to look on the content of RAID root dir and found this

Code
    root@NASserver1:~# ls /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA                                                                                                                             
    ADDTestFolder aquota.group  aquota.user  DATA_ARHIV  DOCS  GoodSync  HOME  lost+found  MEDIA  Nemo  plexmediaserver  PRESENTATIONS  TimeMashine  VirtuaBoxer  WORKSHOP  www  WWW            
    root@NASserver1:~#

The first Folder in the list "ADDTestFolder" is the folder i`ve tried to add via OMV shared folders section of web interface. It IS ACTUALLY ADDED but i got an error and this folder is absent in OMV shared folders list

ryecoaaron, YES!
    Lubuntu is just a guest OS in OMV virtualbox service and network settings for guest os is "NAT".

BUT thank U for good idea!
    i tried to add google dns as prim DNS - and ... voila! Everything goes perfect!
    Not sure where is the trick, `couse in fact host and guest OSes using the same DNS... i checked it twice.

only idea - that something wrong with my corporate DNS...

Well, totally different resault

Code
    root@NASserver:~# apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88                      
    Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.cBiO8wBOWB/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88                 
    gpg: keyserver receive failed: Серверы ключей недоступны        
    root@NASserver:~#

Russian phrase in line 3 "Серверы ключей недоступны" means "Keyserver unreachable"

Funny thing is that when i try to execute

Code
    apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88

on this system, but INSIDE virtualbox with Lubuntu i got

Code
    Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.UfdphTAsOK/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88
    gpg: key 8D81803C0EBFCD88:  4 items not verified - no key
    gpg: key 8D81803C0EBFCD88: public key imported "Docker Release (CE deb)" <docker@docker.com>
    gpg: Total number processed: 1
    gpg: imported: 1

i don`t know what to think....

Hi everybody!
    Having troubles with Docker CE :(

OMV 4.1.8-1 Arrakis, clean install
    OMV-extras installed OK
    Some plugins (shellinthebox, webdav, ets) install OK
    But when i try to enable Docker repo i got this^

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf apt 2>&1' with exit code '1': Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal) Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.qSpBePKrU8/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 9dc858229fc7dd38854ae2d88d81803c0ebfcd88 gpg: keyserver receive failed: No keyserver available run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/apt.d/15omvextras exited with return code 2

i`ve tested other repos, PLEX repo is OK, omv-extras testing - also enabled normally...

So, what i am doing wrong with DockerCE repo???? ?(