Beiträge von courghan

Hello,

I updated from 2.7.4 to 3 tonight but now I get the following error when I try to access the webgui...I can access files and folders from my media players.
    Any ideas? Anything I can do from the CLI to fix this? I don't want to reinstall!

Error #0:
    exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to open file js/omv/form/MultiSelect.js.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:38
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(45): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/form/Mul...', Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(45): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/t...', Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(45): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/t...', Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(45): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/t...', Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(66): OMVHtmlPage->scanFiles('js/omv/module/a...', Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(168): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(113): OMVWebGui->getJavascriptIncludes()
    #7 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(38): OMVHtmlPage->render()
    #8 {main}