Beiträge von FrankRizz0

Apparently I am making this a LOT harder than it needs to be. So I already have mhddfs installed on my NAS box, and it's also configured, edited fstab, etc. I assumed that the mhddfs plugin recognized the mhddfs partition I had made. I figured out the repos and other stuff (unionfs, etc.) and I just have to set up the folder to be accessible, thanks again for your help.

P.S. I'll update this thread when I'm done, thanks again!

Thanks for the reply mate. I'm quite happy with mhddfs , it does exactly what I need it to do (plus I really don't feel like learning about another package, editing my fstab, etc.). If it is available still, do I need to add a repo? I did do a search for unionfilesystems which I did not find either.

Afternoon all!

Quick question, is there no longer an mhddfs plugin for omv? I've seen some older threads from 2015 and 2016 discussing it, but no luck as of late. If it is no longer available, are there any solutions for someone like myself who has 13 drives connected to his/her NAS?

Thanks mate, your response is much appreciated. I'll give that a look tomorrow since I'm extremely hung over today. I do think you're correct, I'm pretty sure the shared folder is giving me the error. I'll update this thread once I figure out the issue, thanks again.

Good afternoon all!

I'm very new with OMV but I am well versed in linux, so hopefully this can be figured out quickly. When I was searching for a NAS solution and discovered that OMV I could install on top of Debian I was thrilled ( I used this thread https://openmediavault.readthe…stallation/on_debian.html )! Once installed and configured (used this walk through

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    ) I tried to connect with both my son's Windows box and I also tried with my Gentoo box (pcmanfm) without any success. Actually, Windows explorer doesn't find the networked folder. I opened up the port requested and turned off the firewall in my router still with no success. I can ping the machine from both systems so I'm not too sure where to go from here. Any help is much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.