Beiträge von reeneex

@cabrio_leo

mein BIOS ist up to date.

Die Energiesteuerugn von OMV hat auch nix geändert.

Dein Link hat leider nicht weiter geholfen. Ich versuche jetzt mal die SSD die momentan am internen USB3 hängt auf einen S-ATA umzustecken. Vielleicht funzt es dann.

Update: sooooooooo, hab nun mal die SSD umgesteckt auf einen S-ATA Anschluss. Hab eine Sygic Controller Karte mit 4 zusätzlichen S-ATA Ports auf dem Board. Da steckt jetzt die SSD dran. Und nun fährt das Ding komplett runter OHNE anschliesenden Neustart. Also muss es wohl was mit dem USB3 zu tun haben.

Aber was? Auf dem X11SCA-F ist ein USB3 TypA angebracht in dem die SSD über einen USB zu SATA adapter (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01E3QSG3Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) angesteckt war. Kann es der Adapter sein? Oder eine BIOS Einstellung zum Thema USB? Aber was???

Moinsen,

das NAS ist mit OMV auf einer 120GB SSD installiert die am internen USB3.0 Typ A port hängt. Soweit läuft alles gut. Aktuell ist NUR autoshutdown aktiviert mit folgenden Parametern: 4 Durchkäufe, Schlafen 180, Abschaltbefehl Herunterfahren. In meiner Energieverwaltung der Fritzbox kann ich sehen das das NAS aber NICHT herunter fährt, sondern ständig aktiv ist. Hab nun mal aktiv runter gefahren über OMV Befehl rechts oben --> herunterfahren. Er fährt runter und startet SOFORT wieder.

Angeschlossen sind momentan 2 HDD platten, spindownzeit 20min, sonst nix. NAS steht im Keller, da stört nix. Der Rest sind SSD´s. 1x NVMe Samsung und die Sytemplatte. Auf dem Board sind ein S-ATA Controller für 4 zusätzliche S-ATA Buchsen, ein USB Controller für mehr USB2.0 Steckplätze und eine Cine TV Karte eingesteckt. An den S-ATA hängt nix. An der TV Karte auch nix. Am USB hängen Maus und Tastatur.

Am Gehäuse USB steckt eine externe Festplatte für Datensicherung.

Wo liegt mein Fehler? Warum bekomme ich keinen Shutdown hin? Über die Netzwerkinterfaces habe ich WOL aktiviert. Aber es gibt ja keinen Zugriff.

Bite um Hilfe.

Matt

Hello,the NAS is installed with OMV on a 120GB SSD which hangs on the internal USB3.0 type A port. So far everything is going well. Currently ONLY autoshutdown is activated with the following parameters: 4 purchases, sleep 180, shutdown command: shutdown. In my power management in the Fritzbox I can see that the NAS isn´t shut down and constantly active. I shut it down actively with OMV command top right -> shut down. He drives down and starts again IMMEDIATELY.Connected are currently 2 HDD plates, Spindowntime 20min, otherwise nothing. NAS is in the basement, so no noise bothers. The rest are SSD's. 1x NVMe Samsung and the system tray. The board has an S-ATA controller plugged in for 4 additional S-ATA sockets, a USB controller for more USB2.0 slots and a Cine TV card. There is nothing on the S-ATA. On the TV card synonymous nothing. On the USB mouse and keyboard hang.The housing USB has an external hard disk for data backup connected.Where is my mistake? Why can not I get a shutdown? I have activated WOL via the network interfaces. But there is no access.Please help.Matt

I know, what I'm trying to get you to understand is that using two nic's on the same network with the same gateway not only makes no sense as there is no performance benefit, it's not possible as IP packets will only use one route.

ok, i got that now. In the last hour i did reset the config by unplugging the shared port, deleting the 'eno2', adding 'eno1', restarting the system and adding 'eno2' without a Gateway. So i have now 2 interfaces with static IP adresses in IPv4 and deactivatet IPv6 (because i dont know how to set them up to static) One of the Interfaces is going out to the world, the other one is staing home. ;)

But what i'm wondering about is, when i'm starting the system, i'm getting always the message "no network interface(s) available"
    In OMV the interface(s) online. Strange, isnt it??

i followed your link, but this is a different setup to mine.

I have a FritzBox (4 LAN Ports) connected to the outside by telekom. In my rack is a 24port managed Netgear switch connected to the FritzBox. Every room in the house is connected to that switch.
    Also in the rack is a 4U server chassis with the hardware for the NAS. The 2 LAN ports from the Supermicro Board are connected to that Netgear switch and are showing up in the netgear and also in the FritzBox

??? I'm confused. In my desktop PC i have a networkcard with 2 LAN ports and i configured them the exact same way with the same gateway. And it works.
    The gateway is the internal adress for my FritzBox, wich is the main router here.
    The IPMI an this SM Board have it's own static IP. On the board is a special chip just for IPMI. The LAN port is forwarding all traffic for this IP to this chip. They just share the entry dore, but living on different levels as is would say.

There mus be a way

Good morning,

i could not sleep, so i did the commands as you said direct on the machine.

This was the response:

root@NAS:~# ip addr flush dev eno1
    root@NAS:~# /etc/init.d/networking/restart
    -bash: /etc/init.d/networking/restart: Ist kein Verzeichnis

the last words are german, meaning "is not a directory"

ok, i'm home. Give me a minute.

ok, here it is

Last login: Tue Feb 5 12:48:28 2019 from 192.168.178.70
    root@NAS:~# systemctl status networking.service
    ● networking.service - Raise network interfaces
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/networking.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2019-02-05 12:21:42 CET; 9h ago
    Docs: man:interfaces(5)
    Main PID: 2078 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    CPU: 22ms

Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS systemd[1]: Starting Raise network interfaces...
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS ifup[2078]: RTNETLINK answers: File exists
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS ifup[2078]: ifup: failed to bring up eno1
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS systemd[1]: networking.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status
    =1/FAILURE
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS systemd[1]: Failed to start Raise network interfaces.
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS systemd[1]: networking.service: Unit entered failed state.
    Feb 05 12:21:42 NAS systemd[1]: networking.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Hello,

i'm using a Supermicro X11SCA-F with 2 LAN ports. According to the manual Two Intel® 1G LAN ports on I/O back panel (i210AT + i219LM(vPro)) One of them, Nr 2 is showing in OMV as "eno2" I'm trying to integrat also Nr1, but getting always a failure Message.

Unfortunatly i cant say wich port is wich, but i guess that i219LM(vPro) is eno2, because thats Nr 2 on the Manual and i219 is the second in the line of description.

The failure message and other screenshots are attached

Thanks in advanced for your help

br
    Matt

Hallo,

ich nutze ein Mainboard von SM X11SCA-F mit 2 Lan Ports. Laut Handbuch Two Intel® 1G LAN ports on I/O back panel (i210AT + i219LM(vPro)) Einer von denen wird als eno2 von OMV sofort genutzt. der andere lediglich im Dashboard angezeigt, aber ich kann ihn nicht hinzufügen. Bekomme dann immer die selbe Fehlermeldung. Die Chipsätze sind i210AT und i219LM Der eno2 müsste i219LM sein, weil das auch der shareport für IPMI ist. Genau kann ich es nicht sagen. Falls jemand weis wie ich das raus finden kann, bitte bescheid geben.

Danke für Eure Hilfe
    Matt

Verbaut ist ein X11sca-f mit 2 in Board LAN Ports. Im BIOS hab ich nix geändert. OMV hab ich angewiesen ipv4 für beide Ports statisch und ipv6 DHCP zu beziehen. Ipv4 ist festgelegt auf 192.169.178.8 und 9. Das hat auch schon funktioniert. Deinen Link schau ich mir nach Feierabend Mal an.