Beiträge von 4bc

I fixed the link up in my previous post, not sure where the number 4 came from at the end.

I'll paste the info below just incase.

Your guide didn't really work step by step for OMV4 & NC 13, but it is referenced in many posts from my research so good on you for your comprehensive work. The wider community has benefited greatly!!

I've managed to get it all working using a combination of sites and info, i will try and detail below, i am no expert in linux but have been a hobbyist for some time, so please feel free to correct or question anything, but this is what worked for me. Hope these breadcrumbs may help someone else.

1. Install OMV and plugins as per Techno Dad Life -

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

2. Install PHP7 and related packages

Code
    apt install php7.0 libapache2-mod-php7.0 php7.0-common php7.0-gd php7.0-json php7.0-mysql php7.0-curl php7.0-mbstring php7.0-intl php7.0-mcrypt php7.0-imagick php7.0-xml php7.0-zip

3. Install Nextcloud and config/prep in OMV as per section from - http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/OpenMediaVault

4. Somewhere in the NC setup, i had to log in as admin user, but it didn't work. Tried creating a new "nextcloud" user in mysql and granted permissions, still didnt work. In the end, found somewhere to login as "omvadmin" for initial NC login when creating the databases etc. and it worked a treat.Cheers everyone, keep up the good work and communications!

Hi Folks

New to OMV myself after running XPenology on a N54L for a while, I too have spent a few nights trying and googling some sort of guide to install NextCloud via Docker on OMV 4.

Anyone got any tips or knock up a bit of a guide? I've even left a comment for Techno Dad Life too! I just cant get it to run.