Beiträge von OMVAlasdar

@TechnoDadLife
    Life does take you around in circles sometimes! I started here, found your excellent video, only to find out that the container you use does not work on ARM (Raspberry Pi3+). Grrr!
    The questions raised in this thread have also been raised on your openvpn-tranmission setup video, and not just by me. I guess this is still a work in progress. I will try to work through what @Jonatron has written and take it from there.

@TechnoDadLife

I have just set up my RPi3B+ with OMV with a little help from one of your videos. This made me look into Docker containers, and it seemed to be a good move to use Docker to contain my VPN, and subsequently a torrent client. So setting up a VPN (using my NordVPN account) is my next task, and as you seem to be on the case I will wait patiently.
    One thing that has been touched on in this thread is to have the Docker container holding the VPN to launch on system startup, and I think I am correct in that this will be through a Daemon. Would it be possible to add this to your video? Thx. :)

EDIT: I see that it is how the container is setup that controls when it is launched, so my request above is already included. You have also, in effect, included a kill switch with auto-restart. It looks pretty comprehensive.