Beiträge von lev

Hello,

I decided to switch to Smarthome.

I would like to include my NAS (OMV 4) for this. There is also the great option of using the “Homebridge” program via Docker.

But here it unfortunately fails. I tried to get the fun going for around 5 hours until late at night. Unfortunately in vain. It's a miracle I didn't shoot anything.

I really have no idea about Linux etc. and I am glad that I got OMV up and running with a PlexMediaServer.

Unfortunately, I don't understand how to properly integrate and configure the Docker. In the meantime I have activated the Docker Ui in OMV and also found and downloaded the Docker hub.docker.com/r/oznu/homebridge from oznu. But do I have to do something under the point "network" or something like that?

But I just can't get any further. I guess I need help setting it up. In the instructions of Oznu Homebridge rules are noted that I cannot even begin with. I don't know how to bring this into the settings in Docker..

Can someone help me, please? Maybe with the teamviewer?

(EDIT)

Problem solved. I forgot to set ACL permissions for both Plex groups...

---------------------------

Hello to everyone,

yesterday I started my Plex Media Server on OMV4 well and I selected a media folder. Plex scanned all the stuff correctly.

But now there is a problem. I guess it's a permission one. I transfered new media files to the folder but Plex doesn't scan new media. It told me "Library scan complete" - no new media files appears in my lib.

Shall I create a new User, Group or something like else in OMV cp? If yes, which settings/permissions I have to set?

I run Plex without Docker.

You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change anything else in the advanced options. Actually, you only need the dns server box filled out if you are using a static ip.

Great! Thank you very much. OMV-Extras is installed but Plex Media Server is stuck at:

Code
    Get:7 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 git-core all 1:2.11.0-3+deb9u3 [1416 B]

I deinstalled omv-extras and try to install extras 4.1.9 and following is showing:

Hello, first I'll sorry for my bad english.
    Since yesterday I got a own build NAS with OMV4 and installed omv-extras.

Now I'll try to enable the Plex Media Server on "OMV-Extras". The green button is activated but there are no Plex Media Server area in my control panel of OMV.

The Dashboard isn't showing the Plex Server too.

What can I do?