Beiträge von mal

I am getting errors when attempting to install and run docker as part of the installation video for a RPI3B. I am repeatedly getting this error on the webgui:

Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/docker'

The problem seems the same than in this post, with the same or very similar outputs when trying to purge and reinstall docker via ssh, but nothing there helps me.

The only particular thing I can see is a package that won't upgrade:

hostapd : Depends: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1) but it is not installable

Kernel version:

4.14.52-v7+

help?

Thanks

And what exactly is misleading?

You have received information that the session has expired and that the error concerns the software and not the hardware.

Well if this is intentional I am sure the devs have their reasons.

I, personally would not expect a session expire event to be considered a 'software failure'.

Not that my oppinion should be of any particular relevance but perhaps "session expired, press left mouse button to continue" would have been a clearer way to communicate the fact that the session expired. At least I can say I would have understood the event clearly.

The other way around it seemed as if the session expired as a side effect of some sort of software failure that lead me to come to the forums, search and post.

I am following the rpi installation video guide now

Thanks.

Hello,

I have OMV on a rpi3B, with official PSU, and plugged through Ethernet to my home's router.

I am getting a "Software failure, press left mouse button to continue, session expired" message every now and then on the webGui.

This happens with and without any kind of HD or usb plugged in.

I am booting from a Sandisk 16GB SD card.

Please let me know which logs could help to pinpoint the problem.

Thank you