Beiträge von Adooni

I put only 4GB for main partition during installation of OMV on Proxmox. I increased in in Proxmox and see as additional HDD space in OMV but file system size is as was before and I cannot add new features via docker :(

How i can increase size of partition that system is place on?

Hm

Code
    root@OMV:~# apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Reinstallation of openmediavault is not possible, it cannot be downloaded.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@OMV:~#

OK in this case if it is issue with installation. During it I cannot find working Debian mirror and the only way is to skip this part

when I try to use update manager in OMV I have below error

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists... E: Could not get lock /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable) E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/

I am trying to mount share from OMV on FreshTomato-ARM 2018.4 router but I have below error and do not have any more idea what to do with it.

Code
    CIFS VFS: cifs_mount failed w/return code = -13

I am new using OMV but for me is the best one and I am planing to stay with it.

I have challenge to install openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.deb (4.1.11) plugin. I upload it from omv-extras.org but when I am trying to install it I get below error popup in one window 77 times.