Beiträge von cezargradianu

Got it to work. Thank you guys!

Issue with the sharing. I’m doing the windows share and Mac share, but I created a user and went to set read and write on that user for the shared folders yet when I access the folder I can only read. Any ideas?

Thank you ... for your answer

so i used the SD card that was with the kit .. i bought this kit and it came with noobs ... i earased that and added OMV from the image that you just mentioned annd used etcher ... i am not sure why its not working.

i also tried another SD card, 64gb Samsung class 10 ... i dont think its a SD card issue ... what else could it be? i tried to post a image, but it would not let me, it seems like its getting hung up .. please someone help.

this is the kit i bought

https://www.amazon.com/CanaKit…nakit+raspberry+pi+3+b%2B

Hello Everyone ...

I have an issue, and i want to see if someone can help me ...

i am new to Raspberry pi 3 b+ and i am trying to create a NAS system for my house with a 5tb USB Hard drive ... this is a portable drive.

I can't seem to install OMV on to the Raspberry pi .. i have tried so many different ways, using etcher and rufus and decompressing the tar file and leaving it uncompressed and i can not seem to get it installed, please see attached.

i have waited 2 hours, 3 hours and even a couple days and still nothing ... it gets stuck at this point... i see the Red LED and the Green LED flashing and ethernet is flashing but when running various software and looking in the router for an IP, there is none.

Please someone help me ... do i need use rasbpian software? or what?

Issue
    "
    [ 0.771897] vc_vchi_sm_init: failed to open VCHI service (-1) [ 0.772010] [vc_sm_connected_init]: failed to initialize shared memory service
    [3.633137] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] No Caching mode page found
    [3.633249] sd 0:0:0:0 [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
    "