Beiträge von rcopus

Thanks tekkbebe - I'll remember this for future reference. I guess something I installed must of modified the group membership at some point as it was previously working.
    I'm back on 0.4 now but will migrate when all plugins are available.

Other browsers including Firebug for FF weren't giving me any more useful information.
    Its a bare metal install. This was a new build after my 'proof of concept' install of OMV ended up becoming permanent because I'm lazy. :lol:
    Anyway the OS disk was failing so I bought some new kit and hadn't realised the OMV I'd downloaded was the new version (which doesn't yet have SQL plugin).
    Therefore I'm going to download the older version and take it from there.

Thanks for all your help, it's appreciated.

The only entry in the console log of Chrome is as follows:

What other information can I provide to assist?

Code
    ii  openmediavault                      0.5.15                       Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-clamav               0.5.6                        OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              0.2                          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-lvm2                 0.5.2                        OpenMediaVault Logical Volume Manager (LVM2) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             0.5.4                        OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         0.5.15                       OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Thank you tekkbebe.
    Disk information:

Code
    Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/sde1             282G  1.3G  266G   1% /
    tmpfs                 3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /lib/init/rw
    udev                  3.9G  144K  3.9G   1% /dev
    tmpfs                 3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs                 3.9G  4.0K  3.9G   1% /tmp
    /dev/mapper/storage-storage
                          5.4T  1.6T  3.6T  30% /media/07e1df0b-9ce5-4b70-8c12-5d31fb83623d

Groups:

Code
    openmediavault : openmediavault

Hi all

I updated to 0.5.14 yesterday and receive a blank page after logging into the webgui.
    The following file is getting a 404:

Code
    Panel.js?_dc=1382133490282  /OMV/workspace/pane

It looks to be called by:

Code
    ext-all.js:21

I have checked in:

Code
    /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/workspace/panel

The file Panel.js exists.

Any ideas?

Thanks J.

I did numerous reinstalls and this functionality is now working correctly (despite settings/paths being the same!).
    I don't get the error messages from running the php scripts however it doesn't seem to be finding movies the same as it was previously. On both the broken installation and a test one I have running on wheezy on a Raspberry PI the very same movies were put into the fancy 'Cover' view of the movies section a now they're not, well 1 out of hundreds has.
    Headscratching :)

I've successfully installed nZEDb with the script however when trying to process NFO's I get the following error:

Code
    ERROR: wrong permissions on NZB file, or it does not exist.

I've checked the permissions and they're not at fault, running as root anyway. Looking at the nZEDb forums standard response seems to be upgrade php to 5.4, however this is not supported on wheezy.
    Any ideas?

Zitat von "WastlJ"

This did not work for me.I still have drops and my max. rate is ´bout 55 MB/s.

I have exactly the same problem despite all the tuning which I have done. I have the same server and same transfer rate as you.
    SMB works fine, only 55MB/s though, AFP does peak higher but frequently bombs out for long periods.

I've also tested the network between the machines using iperf and can confirm the network is not the issue:

Code
    0.0-10.0 sec  1.09 GBytes   937 Mbits/sec