Beiträge von INDIVIDUUM

Mbits/sec or MB/sec?
    If MB/s then everything as expected. There's a readme at the download page explaining things and linking to details.

Sorry i meant 10 MB per sec.
    Also i wanted to let you Guys know that im using ext4 Filesystem.

Now i was looking for another Solution when it comes to 10-30GB Transfers since they would take a while.
    But is there a good software to copy Files from Windows to a EXT4 Filesystem?

i know about paragons software but its just a trial and most of the other Software Apps dont work properly on Windows 10.

Hello everyone,

i wonder if it is normal that the Raspberry Pi 3 b+ is that slow when transfering files from windows to the NAS?
    I only get a maximum of around 9-10mbits.

The Raspberry has a 4TB USB 3.0 Storage coneccted and is coneccted via LAN.

On my PC i use Windows 10 64bit as OS.

I know that the Raspberry hasnt the best Hardware but since this is my first NAS Server ever and also my first raspberry that i own for a week now i dont have too much experience if i might have to tweak something for it to run faster.

Still learning to use Linux and i try different Projects on the Raspberry at the Moment but i really would like to use it as NAS for Multimedia access via Kodi for example.

Thanks advance for any answers and assistance.

Additional Info: When i transfer files i checked the Hardware usage of the Rasp. It only uses between 13 and 20% of the CPU