Posts by NormP

I tried that, but I get 409: Conflict

Your request had an invalid session-id header.
    To fix this, follow these steps:

• When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it
    • Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
    • When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated header

This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.
    X-Transmission-Session-Id: sRxjKy3o5244isq12KnAXCpeCloIQAwJKP2OvxVdjck03pTCup

when I go to myipaddress:9091

that worked for me. the last problem I have is adding ports. when I add a port manually, I get this error:409: Conflict

Your request had an invalid session-id header.
    To fix this, follow these steps:

• When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it
    • Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
    • When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated header

This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.
    X-Transmission-Session-Id: DdHUI3kKZuoDBKi2lviHBf3iYgewTeLo72U6q0Ry7ZRa2Gaw

in omv4 I would add the ports in the extra arguments. do you have any idea where or how I would add them.

thanks for your help

yes I have etc0. I thin my problem was in Transmission container. When I disabled it I was able to download images again. The container was not set to bridge.
    My new problem is where can I add extra arguments in Portainer? I need to add ports and "network=mynet"
    Thanks

I am running omv 5 verssion 5.1.2-1 (USUL)
    Raspberry pi 4b 4g
    I cannot seem to to download images now. I've tried from Image section I Portainer and from the Container section.
    From the Image section I get no such image...:latest which I've seen before.
    From the container side I get :Failure
    Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 1.1.1.1:53: read udp 172.21.20.147:52397->1.1.1.1:53: i/o timeout
    I've tried rebooting which doesn't help. I have downloaded 4 other images prior to this but all of a sudden no luck.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

I am trying to create a MacVlan in the network section of OMV5. I name select the MacVlan driver, put in the parameters, and eth0 . When I click create network the network is created, but the network driver defaults back to host. I can create bridge and ipvlans, but seem to have a problem with MacVlans.
    Any suggestions? Running on a rp4.
    thanks
    Edit

I am running Kernel version: Linux 4.14.79-v7+ armv7l. I've set the web password in the general/ web password. I can log into the portal without a problem but not with ssh. It doesn't recognize the password. I've tried with the web client in shellinabox, and ssh client from my computer. No luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    A