Beiträge von pfeerick

With the openmediavault-plexmediaserver 3.8.2 plugin on OpenMediaVault 4.1.14-1 I encountered this same issue. I enabled Plex, ticked the 'install' and 'run' PlexPy toggles, and saved the configuration. Some time later, Plex was running, PlexPy appeared to have installed, but hadn't started.

I checked the /opt directory, and it was indeed /opt/plexpy instead of /opt/Tautulli as the service control file at /lib/systemd/system/plexpy.service was expecting. I changed the paths to /opt/plexpy, changed the user and group to plex and did

systemctl daemon-reload
    systemctl enable plexpy
    systemctl start plexpy

but still couldn't see it on port 8182. So I checked the config file /opt/plexpy/config.ini and http_port is set to 8181, so I instead tried that port and it works. So it looks like a few things are being missed ;) Hopefully it should now work without any further manual intervention.

Edit: I was also getting an "ImportError: No module named pkg_resources" error when the plexpy service started working, so I did an apt-get install python-pip && pip install setuptools to fix that one (maybe I could have done apt-get install python-setuptools instead?)