Beiträge von spupuz

Now it makes more sense. The veeam module that it is trying to compile won't build on the 4.18 kernel (probably too new). You will have to find something on a veeam forum about this or disable backports, install the standard 4.9 kernel, and remove the 4.18 kernels.

i found that:

https://github.com/veeam/veeamsnap

Compatibility
    This module supports Linux kernels from 2.6.32 to 4.18.

so it should work. hva you ever tried it?

got this error on jobs:

i checked and it seems that the module veeamsnap is not correctly compiled :|

Did you disable backports after installing a backports kernel? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep linux-

here is the output, i haven't disabled nor enabled backports

i try to install headers in order to make to work veem agent for linux but i gost this error:

Hi, how can i solve the following problem?

DiagnosticsDashboard

The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect.

System Information

Hostnameopenmediavault.fritz.box

Version4.1.14-1 (Arrakis)

ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

KernelLinux 4.18.0-0.bpo.1-amd64

System timeMon 03 Dec 2018 09:31:18 AM CET

Uptime0 days 12 hours 43 minutes 53 seconds

Load average16.76, 18.08, 17.31

CPU usage100%
    100%

Memory usage56% of 7.79 GiB
    56% of 7.79 GiB

Code
    Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Pictures.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Assertion failed on job for sharedfolders-Pictures.mount.

Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Pictures.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Assertion failed on job for sharedfolders-Pictures.mount. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(86): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(160): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('restart', NULL, false)#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sharedfolders.inc(66): OMV\System\SystemCtl->restart()#3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMVModuleSharedfolders->startService()#4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusN5...', '/tmp/bgoutputP7...')#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#14 {main}