Beiträge von mohamnag

Hi Stefan,
    thanks really too much for this new opportunity to replace the really buggy original software which is shipped with the hardware. I installed OMV on my Home Media CE and everything went smooth with no problem. in less than one hour the new software was up and running. I had access to web interface and the Home Media CE was listed on my router's list of connected devices. I setup the Samba share and accessed the drive over network. I also installed the torrent client plugin and configured it and added some torrent.
    the problem happened next day when I tried to access the drive over network, which was working after installation of OMV, but I gut timeout error. so I looked up on my router's list of connected devices and the drive was not there. I tried to restart and reconnect the drive to other ports of the router but no success. the device does not get any connection and does not get listed on router. I tried to reinstall OMV from the usb stick but shutdown button does not work, event plugging out and in, and holding the restart does not work.
    I don't have the serial connector so I don't have any idea whats going on in the device, can you help me finding the problem?
    I have a backup of my most important data that are on the drive, but I would like to possibly prevent any data loss.