Beiträge von raev33

I tried running these commands as written in the thread you linked to:

Code
    # omv-salt deploy run fstab
    # cat /etc/fstab
    # omv-salt deploy run quota

And I get this output:

When I afterwards run the following command again, I still get the same output as before.

Code
    quotacheck --user --group --create-files --no-remount --verbose /dev/disk/by-uuid/b69a3881-eb72-4105-942d-13d281e7bb90

Do you have any other advice?

This one fails:

quotacheck --user --group --create-files --no-remount --verbose /dev/disk/by-uuid[lot's of numbers]

Run it on the cli to see the errors.

Thanks for your reply!

If I run this command

quotacheck --user --group --create-files --no-remount --verbose /dev/disk/by-uuid/b69a3881-eb72-4105-942d-13d281e7bb90

I just get this not very informative output:

quotacheck: Cannot find mountpoint for device /dev/disk/by-uuid/b69a3881-eb72-4105-942d-13d281e7bb90

quotacheck: No correct mountpoint specified.

quotacheck: Cannot initialize mountpoint scan.

Dear all

After a couple of years where my NUC was running OMV4, the setup started to misbehave, and I thought it was a good reason to start over and upgrade to OMV5.

After a smooth installation, OMV5 is giving me some problems.

The biggest issue is that my external drive is seen by OMV, but it only wanted to mount the first time I tried. And afterwards when I had to accept the changes I got this error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run --no-color quota 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian: ---------- ID: quota_off_no_quotas_b69a3881-eb72-4105-942d-13d281e7bb90 Function: cmd.run Name: quotaoff --group --user /dev/disk/by-uuid/[lot's of numbers] || true Result: True Comment: Command "quotaoff --group --user /dev/disk/by-uuid/[lot's of numbers] || true" run Started: 16:52:14.079504 Duration: 86.757 ms Changes: ---------- pid: 1851 retcode: 0 stderr: stdout: ---------- ID: quota_check_no_quotas_[lot's of numbers] Function: cmd.run Name: quotacheck --user --group --create-files --no-remount --verbose /dev/disk/by-uuid[lot's of numbers] Result: False Comment: Command "quotacheck --user --group --create-files --no-remount --verbose /dev/disk/by-uuid/[lot's of numbers]" run Started: 16:52:14.166552 Duration: 17684.299 ms Changes: ---------- pid: 1853 retcode: 1 stderr: quotacheck: Scanning /dev/sdb1 [/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-[lot's of numbers]] quotacheck: Something weird happened while scanning.

Error 2133571361 stdout: |/-\|/-\|/-\|[these signs keeps repeating for pages]-\|/-\| ---------- ID: disable_quota_service Function: service.disabled Name: quota Result: True Comment: Service quota is already disabled, and is in the desired state Started: 16:52:31.898759 Duration: 53.046 ms Changes: Summary for debian ------------ Succeeded: 2 (changed=2) Failed: 1 ------------ Total states run: 3 Total run time: 17.824 s

I searched on the error, and read that I should try and install the plugin 'openmediavault-diskstats'. I did that, restarted and now I get the following error when I try to mount the drive:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-uuid/[lot's of numbers]' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-[lot's of numbers]: /dev/sdb1 already mounted or mount point busy.

When I use ssh to check the mount point under /srv/, I can see that there already is a empty folder with the drives UUID-name.

I found this thread about the same error. But the only solution presented is to wipe the the drive. disk fails to mount with exit code '32' - already mounted or mount point busy.

Does anybody have a solution or an explanation to this error?

Thanks!

Hi omv_starter

Thank you for your answer, and sorry for my late reply!

Firstly what a great guide with pictures and everything - perfect for someone like me! Though it didn't do exactly what I wanted, as I'm not interested in installing Pi-hole, as I just want to use the same IP as the OMV host. You wouldn't happen to know what network configuration I need to use in this case?

Thanks!!

I was about to open a new thread when I saw this one.
    I wan't to use Duplicati with Docker, as the plugin has ruined my OMV-installation more than once. But I can't find a guide to set it up in OMV, and the video from technodadlife only shows how to install the plugin.
    I'm using this docker image https://hub.docker.com/r/duplicati/duplicati, as it should be the official image.
    Can anybody describe how to get the image running and which values that are needed?
    Or should I ask this in a new thread?

Thanks!